Couldnt complete main quest in 10 years!!!PLS FIX

Users who are viewing this thread

Shadow009

Recruit
So I was playing the game at my own pace,became a vassal to build up my army a little.Then I got a massage saying I failed the main quests,I don't know why there is a timer on the main quest.Now I cant make my own kingdom without starting over.I read in a patch awhile ago saying they fixed this.PLS FIX

well u might have noticed that they didnt patch the main story thing at all, its only the other things so there might be something sometime in the future, I hope

I cannot create a kingdom because of this bug! any solution? I hope the will fix it. Everything stats when you dont use the banner, then i cannot talk with the other 2 guys to create a kingdom -_-. Any solution? i dont want to start another game

If you make it to 10 years into the game without progressing the main quest that seems like a you issue. You are playing a bit too slow lol. Make a new game and play a little faster this time. You will find that after figuring out the mechanics better, new playthroughs will progress more smoothly, unless you didn't actually learn anything from your previous ones, which again is a you issue.

No it isn't an issue in him. Game is build to be a sandbox. If he wishes to take 100 years to form his own kingdom, he should be able to. It is an issue with a buggy mess of a "story", and inability to form a kingdom if you play the game how you wish to play it.

No it isn't an issue in him. Game is build to be a sandbox. If he wishes to take 100 years to form his own kingdom, he should be able to. It is an issue with a buggy mess of a "story", and inability to form a kingdom if you play the game how you wish to play it.

EXACTLY,this is what I'm saying

If you make it to 10 years into the game without progressing the main quest that seems like a you issue. You are playing a bit too slow lol. Make a new game and play a little faster this time. You will find that after figuring out the mechanics better, new playthroughs will progress more smoothly, unless you didn't actually learn anything from your previous ones, which again is a you issue.

I have progressed but I got to the point where I wanted to build up my army before I leave being a vassal and create my own kingdom,just to let you know as soon as you leave being a vassal you become enemies with that faction.

well we all have our own pace. somebody like to unify the land quickly, others may just want to be a vassal as longer as they can. a timer on main quest is only doing bad.

Back
Top Bottom