Resolved Couldn't capture enemy ruler because he invited me to his faction ages ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

SKLTNSQ

Recruit
Summary: I defeated Sturgia's ruler Grand Prince Raganvad in battle, but since he invited me to his kingdom like 2 years ago in-game, the dialogue only related to that, and I could not capture him. I am with the Southern Empire and we are at war with Sturgia so I should be able to capture him.
How to Reproduce: Summary, I guess. I did reload to get screenshots, so at least I could reproduce it.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats. Had mods but unchecked them after july 22 hotfix: Harmony, ButterLib, UIExtenderEx, Mod Configuration Menu and DismembermentPlus.
Media :

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3080 Strix
GPU Driver Version: 516.40
CPU: i5 12600K
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Z690-A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 980 1TB

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom