SP - General Could the 3 Empires Have diffrent looking troops slighlty

Users who are viewing this thread

Like i undertstand they all originate from the same Calradian Empire and it would require new trees ponetially (not sure how this works) but i feel keep the troops the same names as in impreial footman in all 3 but have there troops look diffrnet rather maybe diffrent lookiing helemts or more decor on the armour compared to the others than just beeing like these guys are the purple empire these ones are the dark blue since i feel it would allow better looking armies and more immersion.

if a city or village switches to a diffrent empire faction due to it not being a diffrent culture the troops look could change with it to the new owners

That would be good to be in the base game, but if you want you can do this yourself with the ATC mod. You only have to edit the right xml files. You could give them different shields or helmets. You can even add a troop tree for faction specific auxiliaries.

That would be good to be in the base game, but if you want you can do this yourself with the ATC mod. You only have to edit the right xml files. You could give them different shields or helmets. You can even add a troop tree for faction specific auxiliaries.
Thanks are there any guides on how to do this so i dont break anything

and would it require making a new tree for each faction?

You could look on nexus for kinddom creation guide and you could use De Ri military As an example mod. Changing the shields and helmets is rather easy, adding troop trees and cultures is quite doable but it took me a little longer(no prior knowledge) the more troops mod is also a very good example

You could look on nexus for kinddom creation guide and you could use De Ri military As an example mod. Changing the shields and helmets is rather easy, adding troop trees and cultures is quite doable but it took me a little longer(no prior knowledge) the more troops mod is also a very good example
ok thanks will take a look

Back
Top Bottom