Could not destroy your old session

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:i was playing multiplayer and game crashed not for me for my teammates too after that we can not log in into mount blade bannerlord online it writes could not destroy your old session any fix for this? we tryd to wait but nothing changes we still cant log in

GPU: 2060s
GPU Driver Version: newest
CPU: i7-9700k
RAM:16gb

1st of all why should i go to discors this is official site second no mate i restarted 2 times there is nothing on task manager and same thing is happeining to the guys who were plaing with me something is really wrong with servers

1st of all why should i go to discors this is official site second no mate i restarted 2 times there is nothing on task manager and same thing is happeining to the guys who were plaing with me something is really wrong with servers

This is official site of the game yes, are you playing Bannerlord multiplayer or are you trying to play the modification known as "Bannerlord Online"?

If the first one, look for history.json folder and delete this, it will destroy your old session, if the latter, follow Kripaz's advice.

Believe it or not, people are trying to help you here...

Holy damn, you are dense. I cannot properly insult you anymore as there are some butthurt admins here so just imagine it. Thank you.

You are playing a MOD that is NOT adored by TW and they have their MOD SUPPORT on their DISCORD server like EVERYTHING else for that mod.

Also, you not so lovely lad, look in task manager under details and look harder.

Hello @DeadlySinWrath Do not worrie about it.... just wait a few minutes and it will be back up... 2 of my friends also got the same problem this morning, they were playing a game that crashed, I guess it takes some time for the TW server to report that the player is no longer in that game session.

Back
Top Bottom