Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

chillboy

Regular
Summary: I've had this 2 times on 1.5.9, never had this issue in any previous versions. The behavior is the game stop registering things, troops move forward indefinitely, basically disconnected from the server, in previous versions, the game usually just pops out a dialog saying something like you've been disconnected from the server, however on 1.5.9, it sometimes won't show this dialog, and the game just 'freezes', it doesn't really freeze(i.e., nothing moves), so I have to alt + F4, and then usually I cannot log into the server, saying 'could not destroy your old session'.

GPU: 2060s
GPU Driver Version: newest as of now
CPU: i7-9700k
RAM: 32 gigs

This happens when the server you are playing crashes for some reason and it should be returned to normal after a while. Are you still experiencing the issue as of now?

This happens when the server you are playing crashes for some reason and it should be returned to normal after a while. Are you still experiencing the issue as of now?

Same thing happened to me just now.
Server stopped responding, I've waited for it to return the main menu and show me "server crashed" notification but it didn't, it just went back to "login page" and got stuck on "please wait". I used alt f4, restarted the game and now it keeps saying this crap.

IF you are still experiencing this issue, please send me the contents of this file after reproducing this?
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
ProgramData is a hidden folder.

Just experienced this myself. It looked like the server crashed but it didnt end itself. Alt F4 let me close the game but I could not log back in.

Back
Top Bottom