Could a dev please interact with us

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but now I see you're definitely trolling.
Yep someone should give him the red card and delete his whole conversation because hes definitely are. Thought trolls where evolving due time but they are still stuck on their level

I feel sorry for him, must be mother or daddy issues of some sort

Edit: Removed quote from the post that was deleted and it's poster warned

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm unsure what you're trying to achieve with this thread, but I'll make one thing clear; creating a thread which is essentially a rhetorical thread as there's no real 'question' or feedback to reply to is odd - the most interesting part is, you already know you would not see a reply on this thread, yet you go ahead and make the thread. Why? Well, because you're clearly upset with the communication; is this the best way of going about it? Absolutely not. You have more of a chance receiving a reply on feedback threads than you do here, even if it's a small chance.

Now, even though the thread isn't entirely worthy of a lock based on the OP, the comments already pierced through the dark depths of ad hominem and 'off-topic' to the OP (not that the OP has any real topic to discuss). I'm locking the thread, you can call it 'censorship', but at the end of the day the moderators have no involvement with TW, so go make a thread about how us non-paid voluntary mods are locking threads to do with censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom