Could a dev please interact with us

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would go a long way if @Callum could come back from vacation its been 20 days since you even made a comment that wasn't hotfix notes. If he's busy with other stuff maybe allocate another CM to interact with us on a daily basis. I've seen barely any dev comments in the main forum pages since gamescon, none in at least a week.

We don't really need you to meet self set timelines (if that's why you're not saying anything to us) but the tiniest bit of ongoing communication would be very appreciated.

You can't just have multiple dev blogs/live streams about something we're all very excited for, saying its coming within a very short time frame, and then ghost us after it should have come. This isn't 2016

Yes Callum could you please return my calls...*Lighting another cigarette by the kitchen table* In black and white Noire gloom picking off the Cruella de ville designed eye lushes

I'm really impressed with mexxico. From being one of the top posting devs on the forum to being the only dev ive seen highlighted in a update for his work since EA started, those were some beautiful spreadsheets on how he changed war/peace. That person deserves a raise.
Maybe they have better things to do right now.... who,who knows

We're not getting anything, the game is virtually abandoned and maintained only by a "skeleton crew" (google it) by this point. They already sold 99% of all copies they're ever going to sell, there's literally no reason for TW to care about this game anymore.

Bannerlord VS Star Citizen. Both are scams, but one succeeded and cashed out already, remains to be seen if the scam known as Star Citizen manages to be as successful a scam as Bannerlord turned out to be.

We're not getting anything, the game is virtually abandoned and maintained only by a "skeleton crew" (google it) by this point. They already sold 99% of all copies they're ever going to sell, there's literally no reason for TW to care about this game anymore.

Bannerlord VS Star Citizen. Both are scams, but one succeeded and cashed out already, remains to be seen if the scam known as Star Citizen manages to be as successful a scam as Bannerlord turned out to be.
You got a link or proof that they are down to a skeleton crew?

JzDdwrB.jpg

I found the post in question btw, here you go.

Are you aware of the fact that there's literally 8 people working on Bannerlord campaign-mode right now, as confirmed by Mexxico himself?
Yes I'm aware of that, however the other developers have other jobs, making scenes, models etc.. I'm not impressed with progress lately either but I don't believe only 8 people are doing work.

As a modder I'm more ticked than most about not getting the tools I need to get started, but I'm not going to join in on the misinformation train.

JzDdwrB.jpg

I found the post in question btw, here you go.
So 8 programmers are working on the Campaign ? What does this have to do with the whole team ? Get your facts straight and stop this nonsense because youre making a fool of yourself

8 programmers = Skeleton crew. Anyone who argues otherwise is either an ESL with low IQ (I'm an ESL but I have high IQ), or a shill being paid to deny correct statements of facts.
Yeah go argue that to the ones who made Subnautica who did much better job then the ones who did Ghost Recon with far less money and cheaper to

All human beings are not equal. Some are more intelligent than others, such as me; I'm more intelligent than you.
Sure you are lets say that so your tiny ego can be quite for some time. This thing is more annoying with brain farts as an chihuahua an ex of mine used to have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom