Couched lance vs lance thrusting

Users who are viewing this thread

Hansundfranz said:
El Diabolo should be live banned for using the signature "Arbeit macht frei"

Actually a lot more should happen to morons like that but this is the internet so ban this ******* from the forum and from every multiplayer server.

Indeed, and mount and blade should be banned for promoting slavery, i'm glad we're staying on topic.

Hansundfranz said:
El Diabolo should be live banned for using the signature "Arbeit macht frei"

Actually a lot more should happen to morons like that but this is the internet so ban this ******* from the forum and from every multiplayer server.

per my search: "Arbeit macht frei" is a German phrase meaning "work brings freedom" or "work shall set you free/will free you" or "work liberates" and, literally in English, "work makes (one) free". The slogan is best known for being placed at the entrances to a number of Nazi concentration camps.

This may be a violation of the T&A per forum, not trying to be a troll here....BUT just like the swastika, it was used before the nazis came into existance. So im fine with it.

I am aware of where it has been used, and I found it fitting my faction and avatar choice, I guess you could say my forum profile roleplays a calradian slaver.

If any forum mod thinks the reference is out of place, they're free to message me about it, but to this date non have and frankly I don't think it is over the line. This forum has never been known for harsh censorship, and the game itself has slavery, burning and pillaging villages etc, so I feel the words are very fitting indeed for this forum.

Arbeit macht frei was first used by a nathionalist german writter in the late 19s century.

However it was used on gates of multiple concentration camps, among them Dachau, Sachsenhausen and Auschwitz.

This is extremely bad taste.
There is no refence of the phrase at all to medieval slave trade.

Man edit, this and edit it soon

Hansundfranz said:
Arbeit macht frei was first used by a nathionalist german writter in the late 19s century.

However it was used on gates of multiple concentration camps, among them Dachau, Sachsenhausen and Auschwitz.

This is extremely bad taste.
There is no refence of the phrase at all to medieval slave trade.

Man edit, this and edit it soon

Would you be kind and perform fellatio on me?

Back
Top Bottom