Cost of peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Ncallstar08

Recruit
I notice in 1.3 the cost of peace is really high It’s 400-800k now it used to be 30-45k. If this is the case can you please make it so I don’t go to war ever week? I’d like to choose when I go to war. Not sure why this isn’t a thing.

Last edited:
I don't know how the peace cost is calculated, but my last war only cost me 45k to end, even though they were a lot stronger than me in kingdom strength.

Maybe kinda off-topic, but... "I'd like to choose when I go to war". That's not how this works. Other factions can declare war. It would be boring if the only way to initiate a war was the player declaring it.

That said, AI could do for less warmongering *cough Sturgia declaring war on everyone all the time and getting obliterated in record time every playthrough*

Maybe kinda off-topic, but... "I'd like to choose when I go to war". That's not how this works. Other factions can declare war. It would be boring if the only way to initiate a war was the player declaring it.

That said, AI could do for less warmongering *cough Sturgia declaring war on everyone all the time and getting obliterated in record time every playthrough*
I mean my army declares war every week sometimes two factions at a time right after I paid 800k for peace

I don't know how the peace cost is calculated, but my last war only cost me 45k to end, even though they were a lot stronger than me in kingdom strength.
It used to cost that idk how it’s calculated either ever since switching to beta 1.3 it was 400-800k for peace

@Ncallstar08 this was yesterday in beta 1.3 I've also tested by declaring war on other factions and asking for peace. It was between 32k and 180k for peace.

Edit: I'm playing without mods

WOW THIS IS SOOOO TRUE! i started a new game as the sturgians and damn my life, raganvad is the worst ruler ever. I get that it is part of the lore that he is a spoiled brat and all but damn it is really bad. in a few months most of the nobles had left. by the time i joned the stugians as a vassal we had lost 4 of the 6 cities and we were at war with 3 kingdoms i took it as a challenge to make the sturgians a powerhouse and as i played i notice how bad the sturgians have it. they are really spaced out, their cities are really far away from each other and bearly any towns in between wich makes it a freaking problem to recruit. not many missions from notables wich only lands you recruits. now i understand why sturgia is allwasy destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom