Cossacks 3 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope bodies and mashed up bits of terrain from cannon shot linger for a while in game. Previous cossacks games had the trend of the dissapearing dead act which all the bodies would vanish almost instantly. Would love to see abit of carnage.

jacobhinds said:
Whoa, completely forgot about this.  :eek:

Animations look really painfully janky, hope they fix them. I reckon even I could do better than that.

Do it then, boasty. Make your own game if you're so good. Step up or sit down. You won't. I bet u wont innit ma8 keep talkin **** these devs are infallible ur mods **** worst scam since lieraigle literally would pay 2 not play

They look a little over-weighted and cartoonish at times, which is actually consistent with the vibrant and simple textures. The whole game has a kind of mobile-and-tablet flavour going on, which, along with the ridiculously small scale of everything, turns me off.

Nothing on the site; I`ll browse through the forums to see if there is any information that they haven't posted yet.

Edit: TBA 2016 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossacks_3

dUnJc44tRMiIRF6rpC5XKYGDs072Zxyd.jpg

We are happy to announce that we are now ready to begin accepting applications for beta testers. Everyone, who has ever dreamed of being a part of the GSC team and put their own efforts into Cossacks 3 development can fill in the form and try their luck.

From the bulk of the applications we will choose the first wave of beta testers according to your gaming experience, PC specifications, age etc. We are planning to have several waves of testers in order to be sure of the quality of the product we will release.

Please follow this link to compose your application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UGbggoaGSHL26ffWvViHsKku9L9RY6SQ6hxwRNAGH_c/

You can now sign up for Beta.

Each video they add just adds illumination to how much of a re-modeled/textured cossacks 1 it is. It's rather annoying, cosidering the nice shooting mechanics in Cossacks 2 & American Conquest.

I watched the diplexheated video, it looks just like cossacks 1 with 3d soldiers. The cannons are unmanned, attacking musket battalions turn into disorganised blobs and are put at an immediate disadvantage under the stationary defender, and cavalry just ploughs through infantry like crazy.

The combat really doesnt look that good to be honest and is just as rigid and bizzare as it was in the first game, which is annoying considering how much they changed in cossacks 2.

Just tried it as Ukraine, on my first try I didn't notice anything functionally different from the original game except for new campaigns.

Exact same units, upgrades, etc.

Kinda lame.

Haha, I guess that's cool..

What I don't understand is why they updated all the hard parts (graphics, 3d) but didn't bother to modify the combat with enhancements that were present in American Conquest and Cossacks 2.  :???:

They should have redone Cossacks 2, it's a much better game in my opinion.

Also, judging from the videos, zoom distance is still too close for bigger battles, hopefully there's mod that fix that, IIRC the original had them.

Gaunt said:
Just tried it as Ukraine, on my first try I didn't notice anything functionally different from the original game except for new campaigns.

Exact same units, upgrades, etc.

Kinda lame.

This. Was hoping for some more changes...

Back
Top Bottom