Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Modded

Chiprel

Sergeant
Summary:There is a lot of stuff that isn't fixed since armory char customization was released.
This is just example:

Battanian clan warrior with bronze cap with cheek guards in armory:
helmet-armory.png

Battanian clan warrior with bronze cap with cheek guards in game:
helmet-ingame1.png

This helmet costs 1000. For those not knowing it.. you get like 22-24 points(i forgot)for playing 20 mins on tdm server. Which means you need to play TDM for 13+ hours to get this helmet. As a nice acomplishment you have hair clipping thru the helmet and you want to puke when looking at it.

On this picture you can't see it but I have "fur rimmed leather gloves" on my hands. Those are clipping too, mostly visible on front.(not as visible or annoying as hair clipping thru helmet)

Would be great if some dev/intern would sit down, equip each one of possible item from armory, joined a server and checked if it clips.. if not all items are possible to be checked cuz YoU DoNt HaVe TiMe AnD MaNpOwEr FoR iT then at least check if hair isn't removed when helmet is put on.. There are tons of items with clipping issue.. You really don't expect us to report each one of them individually to you right? Someone made this blunder, find him and make him fix it.

How to Reproduce: buy some stuff from armory and customize your char, then join a server

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom