Corrupted saves

Users who are viewing this thread

Hm my game crashed when playing again even with the new patch? Maybe it was because im playing on the same old save file which first bugged out but it did work when loading the first time after the patch... Might just be the old saves that cant be fixed at all anymore, would love to hear if its the same for anyone else

it fixes nothing, I think we will all have to start new characters now really... after 1.03

If you keep using your older versions, it will just lock up again and freeze.

People already tested with fully new chars after 1.03 and it just corrupt saves after 53 reload cycles now instead of 45.

Yikes well i guess im taking a break from bannerlord til i dont need to be scared of losing all my progress again

If you change steam to only patch when game is loaded, and then opt into the 1.0.2 patch through the betas tab.

Then load the game via the .exe, you may be able to play the 1.0.2 saves that were killed by 1.0.3 patch.

I decided to load from the exe and not let steam patch until this stuff is figured out.

what do you mean by trainer also for enabling cheats I can't do that since I am playing on geforce now and can't mess with the files since they disabled file browser.

you just go to your documents and open the bannerlord folder, then config and one of the config files got cheat enable 0 change that to 1.
The trainer got options like immortal, your troops are immortal (not if simulated) and a ot more. I used it to get my skills back and to have my peasants immortal so they would get xp so i had some units again after loosing my saves when i owned 1/4th of the map and spent like 10h grinding smithing

Back
Top Bottom