Corrupted Saved Files - PS5 :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Not_Slob

Recruit
:neutral: Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I’ve decided to turn my PS5 on after a long day at work and wanted to end my night with good ole Bannerlord. I was excited to continue my progress from just last night, my kingdom was thriving, enemies couldn’t touch our campaigns of taking over, etc. When I wanted to continue it showed as “Game files are corrupted, try loading another saved or start a new game…”

My initial reaction was of course upset. Googled and Youtube’d any possibility of fixing corrupted saved files. Tried everything there is on PS5 and no luck. I’ve seen that this problem is happening on all platforms. Decided to come to this forum for any help and or just to vent.

There goes 3 (irl) days of blood, sweat, tears, and Denars. Hopefully they find the issue and allows us all to continue where we left off from. Until then my experience with Bannerlord had gone from “Super Satisfied” to “Bummed.”

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

- Slob

That´s why you shouldn´t buy EA games, oh wait...the game was actually released.

The workaround I´m aware of is to create a new savegame every 3-4 save. Not sure if it really works though.

Autosave every 10 minutes. Always make a new save before a battle, always make another save after a battle and fill the memory with as many saves as possible, that way the save corruption demons get confused and you can keep most of your progress.

Autosaved? No matter, go into the menu and make a new save. never trust autosave.

Never, EVER, under any circumstance rely on a single save. In any game.

Have you created ticket a here:

Otherwise your ticked is worth nothing, if you did it, just relax.

Back
Top Bottom