Platform
PS5
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Performance

DonLibani

Recruit
Summary: logged in today after playing last night and it says my save is corrupted. I have just completed the unify empire quest and finished the defeat Azerai and vlandia quest as well. All I had left was the khuzait to defeat. As I was excited to play I see it was corrupted and my other saves were months ago and countless hours ago. I had tier 6 clan with personal army of over 400 and I just can’t do it again. Is there a way to fix this issue? If not I want a refund as I have just wasted countless hours on nothing. I would like to add I really like the game but it clearly wasn’t ready to be released since it crashed multiple times a day and now this. This is an unfinished product that wasted so much time and it had so much potential as it is the only game (series) of it’s kind on console.
Is there anything to be done or is the save gone forever?

My files also have corrupted! Spent god knows how long playing on ps5, surely there is something I can do to get files back?

Surely this means the game is just not fit for purpose? How do we know we aren’t going to invest our time for this to happen again?

Is there anyway to be able to upskill or load just the character again so we don’t have to spend 100’s of hours getting to that place again?

Thanks in advance

Surely this means the game is just not fit for purpose? How do we know we aren’t going to invest our time for this to happen again?

Is there anyway to be able to upskill or load just the character again so we don’t have to spend 100’s of hours getting to that place again?

Thanks in advance
Yeah, there needs to be some kind of fail-safe included. The very game is designed to play not just one character, but generations of characters which require a huge time investment. Then if/when you do restart, there is no way to guarantee it won't happen again and I rather just quit then to start again. All my my new saves on PS5 are corrupted and I can't advance in my game at all and restartinga play-through isn't an option for me at this point.

No, all my saves were in v1.0.3. I really didn't start playing Bannerlord a lot until after the deployment of v1.0.3. If I recall correctly, when I did try to overwrite the old save files with new v1.0.3, I got a message saying the save files were different so I made all new v1.0.3 save files when the update came out.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply. Could you try one last thing for us?
Resave all your save files and make sure there are no older saves left (before 1.0.3). If the issue still persists, please provide us with the steps to recreate the issue step by step as this is really important for us the reproduce this issue. We don't have any issues like this on our development environment at the moment.

I did again this morning. All new saves are post 1.0.3. Is there anyway to post a pic for proof? The last save corrupts after a battle. So it will let me create manual saves up until this point of the game, but anything I do after will create a corrupted save file whether it's manual or automatic. More info: I'm level 41 and on day 4346. When it goes to day 4347, any save I make (manual or automatic) is corrupted.

Last edited:
I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom