Need More Info Corrupted save file, transition from battle sim to capture dialogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS4
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Fidelity

Phill183ke

Recruit
Summary: Corrupted save files, auto save only, after large battle sim
How to Reproduce: N/A
Scene Name (if related): transition from battle sim table to speaking with enemy lord, dialogue to capture or release, game crashed while loading scene then corrupted files
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A

Fixed a bug that caused a save to get corrupted when overwriting save files. Old saves might still be corrupted when overwriting (this includes auto-save), so make sure to create a new save file (choose "save as") for any existing saves that you want to safeguard.
Hey, did you overwrote your save file or created a new file via "save as"? Please let me know so we can further inspect the issue.

Hey, did you overwrote your save file or created a new file via "save as"? Please let me know so we can further inspect the issue.
I created a manual save file, using the save as function, after the recent patch. However I was relying on auto save after the manual save that I performed post the most recent patch.

Honestly, reducing the time required for manually saving, using the save as function, wouldn’t be a bad quick fix. I don’t mind having to use the save as function to safeguard the files, but the time it takes can make it tedious.

Hey, this is a temporary issue that our team is looking into. The issue can occur if the previous auto saves are not deleted after using the save as function, as well. Please have a look at this similar thread that is resolved to see if there is a step that we have missed with your case.

Back
Top Bottom