Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-02-03_22.52.48_59ea47d1c6ff2fdf48d8170b9ead1d39

Shaboopy

Recruit
Summary: I play M&B2 Bannerlord for 20-30 hours then Saves begin to corrupt forcing a loss of data and loss of progress.
I now play a Lightly modded game with with the following steam workshop mods: Harmony, Butterlib,MCM, Mod Configuration, Improved Garrisons, Distinguished Service, Governor Handle Issues, RelentlessSmith( got tired of farming this constantly), Captivity Events and associated Mods to support.
Original Crash was on EA unmodded versions. There is not enough content in the base game to continue my interest therefore i now mod it with simple systems and QOL improvements.
I am on my 12th restart of my campaign and it appears about the time I prepare to capture my 3rd settlement the crash happens and save files are corrupted. Around Autosave Intervals
How to Reproduce: Play the game over a period of 3 to 4 days. The process of Saving and Exiting and reloading the game paired with the Auto saves appears to be producing the corrupted save files.
Native File is the source of the crash. - While I am unsure what all Native File handles,
Next Run is to test the game straight without re-logging it in full-screen window and just using the pause menu option, with border less window. not happy about the resource reservations that will be required keeping the game up for weeks on end to beat the campaign.
I hope this is a high priority fix on your QA team and Dev teams. This is product breaking and while you have a great game and concept you have an extremely high risk bug to the sustainability of your user base. Ive been involved with M&B2 Bannerlord, it is my first introduction into Taleworlds products, since its EA release on steam, and do not regret the purchase however ive yet been able to beat a single play-through because the game crashes and saves get corrupted. While acceptable in EA, the product was officially released on October 25th 2022, and catastrophic failures like this should no longer be tolerated by your customer base, nor accepted by your developers and QA persons. and a War strategy game that you cant save, isn't worth the time investment. I have over 900 hours in campaigns for bannerlord, most of which has been attempting to recover from lost data.
Have you used cheats and if so which: 1st and 2nd play-through no. 3rd -12th Play-through Yes.
Cheats Used to recover lost data.
Stat Allocation
Focus Point Allocation
Forced Marriage to Spouse
Forced Conceive based on lost children
Army Wipes to recapture my conquered Settlements - CTRL + ALT + F4
XP allocation to Recover my Lost Levels
Skill XP to recover my Lost Skills
Clan Xp to Recover Clan Rank
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia 2070 Super
GPU Driver Version: 528.24 Releases 1-24-2023
CPU: Intel I7-9700 @3.60ghz
RAM: 32
Motherboard: ASUSTek PRime Z390-P
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 860 Evo m.2 | Toshiba MD04aca600 | WDC WD20EZRZ-22Z5HB0

Hey, we do not support mods or modded games. Please try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom