Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS4
Graphics mode
Fidelity

Boomer_lux_

Recruit
Summary: got the game when it came out played on a save till Thursday the save got corrupted, started a new game played till now and the saves corrupted, I'm on PS4 please fix this issue it's making me waste my time.

We are sorry to see that you are having this problem. While we are investigating the potential reasons for this issue, we can't retrieve corrupted save files. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Temp work around for myself that works has been to make 2 manual "save as" files every once in awhile. 1 wont get overwritten the next time you quicksave so it dont get corrupted. Over time just delete old ones to not clutter everything. Or when you log out. Make a new manual save or 2. Then delete the current autosaves. The next time the game autosaves they will be new fresh saves. So should be safe. Least till they fix things.

Temp work around for myself that works has been to make 2 manual "save as" files every once in awhile. 1 wont get overwritten the next time you quicksave so it dont get corrupted. Over time just delete old ones to not clutter everything. Or when you log out. Make a new manual save or 2. Then delete the current autosaves. The next time the game autosaves they will be new fresh saves. So should be safe. Least till they fix things.
yeah thanks I've been doing that since I started my other save kinda get scared every couple of minutes to get a blue screen and everything goes hopefully it gets fixed soon, games amazing in everyway just theses bugs are annoying

I have had 2 saved games become corrupted files, who do I speak to for a refund? I pre ordered this and it feels like I have been scammed, I refuse to believe developers didn't know about this issue, I want it off my PS4 and a refund if they cannot bring any corrupt files back.

Games Saves corrupt when the Game Crashes.
Whenever you start a dialogue option on the world map there’s a slight chance the game will crash and an additional slight chance to corrupt save data.
Also the game is relatively silent but when you open the smithy via world map the fan literally explodes I avoided the smithy so far because I’m scared it will break my ps4.
What I noticed is that all dialogues and the smithy don’t go into full screen like on pc its like a windows tab and you can see the world map around the dialogue/smithy tabs flickering and shacking with graphical bugs included just on the world map running in the background.
I played for 3 straight days and game is only crashing when I’m going into dialogue via world map.
Also at some point into my campaign my entire UI went offset like it’s not attached to screen properly anymore.
And another bug is I have the Companion Aika the Unfortunate in my troops and can still lvl her. But she’s not listed in my clan tab and don’t consume a companion slot.

I have had 2 saved games become corrupted files, who do I speak to for a refund? I pre ordered this and it feels like I have been scammed, I refuse to believe developers didn't know about this issue, I want it off my PS4 and a refund if they cannot bring any corrupt files back.
They 100% knew about this. Happened to me also. This as big of a scam as it gets as all of us are just wasting our time. I’ve friends that it happened to aswell but they don’t have the effort to come here and raise the issue

We are sorry to see that you are having this problem. While we are investigating the potential reasons for this issue, we can't retrieve corrupted save files. Sorry for any inconvenience.
In other words; “your problem, not ours. Better luck next time bozo”

Not a scam. Just a bug that appeared during 1.9 update. After 10 years of development. This was not something they would let just go. Stupid of you to think that. Its obvious they working on it. And also obvious nothing can be done bout current corrupted data. Use the workaround or wait till the next patch. G
They 100% knew about this. Happened to me also. This as big of a scam as it gets as all of us are just wasting our time. I’ve friends that it happened to aswell but they don’t have the effort to come here and raise the issue

For eanyone that missed the workaround i posted. It does work and check out another post bout this all for others confirming and using their own modified versions of said "fix" takes a lil time extra fpr saving but once used to it. No problems. Good to use till an actual patch implementation.

so after like 12 corrupted saves in 3 days i turned off autosave and went into PlayStation system settings.
Set it to 1080p boost mode ON and adjusted the screen zone for the tv again.
Game didn’t crash the whole night and the offset HUD is normal again.
Also the bugged world map isnt visible in the background/borders anymore while going into dialogues…

For eanyone that missed the workaround i posted. It does work and check out another post bout this all for others confirming and using their own modified versions of said "fix" takes a lil time extra fpr saving but once used to it. No problems. Good to use till an actual patch implementation.

For eanyone that missed the workaround i posted. It does work and check out another post bout this all for others confirming and using their own modified versions of said "fix" takes a lil time extra fpr saving but once used to it. No problems. Good to use till an actual patch implementation.j tried

I turned Autosave off and had only 1 save file and it worked for like 3 days, it didn't even crash when it became corrupt, the game couldnt find my files for 10-15 minutes but I could see them in system storage, when my file was found it was corrupt, after being so careful I don't really trust the game to save at all at the moment and just want a refund, shouldnt have to be worried about my saved files or finding DIY work around, and I really don't have the patience to put in the hours I did just to be worried about my files constantly, can't blame people for feeling scammed, the developers must have known something of this issue but before console release.

I'm having the same problem on PS4. Thanks for the work-around suggestion of always making a new save and deleting old save files. This has helped a lot, although it wastes so much time and is kinda turning playing the game into a bit of a chore. Hope this gets fixed soon as I love the game otherwise, and waited in anticipation for it's release for so long.

I'm having the same problem on PS4. Thanks for the work-around suggestion of always making a new save and deleting old save files. This has helped a lot, although it wastes so much time and is kinda turning playing the game into a bit of a chore. Hope this gets fixed soon as I love the game otherwise, and waited in anticipation for it's release for so long. I'd love to play this on Ironman mode, but that's impossible as it is.

now my manual saves are starting to be corrupted after the new update, some how it broke the game more than it fixed

After patch update, ALL of my game saves became corrupted and now have cleared from screen on PS4. Can't get back to my original game. So all the effort to get to Clan Rank 4 and all that went with it is now inaccessible. May still get it from Online save storage if I can figure out have to keep it if I do.

Still having corrupted save files, although if I'm careful and only make new save as files I can progress. Tonight though, I experienced a new problem. When trying to save or load I was getting a "corrupted data" message. I was able to save though. Then when I tried to exit to main menu I got the message again. Didn't have time to investigate further tonight. If it continues I may try reinstalling to try fix that.

Game crashing every 10 - 15 minutes now, it's making me have to save after every engagement or action, saving was a chore before but now it's getting stupid. Things were fine until the empires 3 factions became ultra aggressive after enacting istinias plan, I can't make an army and have a fight or 2 without the game crashing, on top of that the fact loading takes a million years I'm sitting here saving the game more than I am playing it.

My saves got corrupted already 3 times, one for the update, one after a crash and one after save & exit, in total i have lost 9 days of playing

Back
Top Bottom