Resolved Corrupt files on ps4

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number

Omega0101

Recruit
Summary: 2 saved on ps4 both became corrupt after hours of play, i want a refund, I am sick of it now.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: PS4 base
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I’ve waited year for this game to come to console followed every YouTuber that coved it preordered the game as soon as possible stayed all day and night on the 25th just to have all my progress corrupted and the game to constantly crash on me . Taleworlds can you please fix the ps4 console version this is bs man

Right now I’ve just lost everything I’ve had the game since it bloody came out now I’ve lost everything days of gameplay gone it’s beyond a joke now Wtf?!!?!?

I got a crash like this and I found that the cause was the save file corrupted, not only the last one. I'm not 100% sure this is the cause of the crash but with an older save file the game worked again.
Dont use autosave, make a new manual save & delete the old one, probably every 10 minutes is sensible
Maybe they cause the file corruption... how to disable auto-save?

Same here! Lost two playthroughs in which I'd progressed to the beginning of the kingdom stage and then – file corrupted, sorry lol. Fix your game Taleworld, I'm sorry to tell you that the early stages of your game aren't good enough to keep me interested!

Also, I never rely on autosaves and save manually, so I'm not sure how that has anything to do with it :/

The thing is we shouldn't have to do a damn work around.
I shouldn't have to wonder why I lose hours of progress, every time.
We paid for what was supposed to be a working game on release.
Maybe Sony will refund this like they did with Cyberpunk-2077

The thing is we shouldn't have to do a damn work around.
I shouldn't have to wonder why I lose hours of progress, every time.
We paid for what was supposed to be a working game on release.
Maybe Sony will refund this like they did with Cyberpunk-2077
Good luck with that, they asked me to do a million things, now I'm stuck with a game that doesn't work, I was scammed

Back
Top Bottom