Version number
v1.0.6
Platform
PS4
Graphics mode
Fidelity

Sir_Cumzalot

Recruit
So this is my second play through. Is there by any chance the developers are looking into the “corrupt save data”? I’ve noticed the game runs into issues when I’m around level 28-30. I even turned off the auto save and have been manually saving it. I’ve gotten really far with both accounts and can’t load them up anymore. I’ve also tried deleting and reinstalling through ps memory and nothing seems to work. It’s frustrating when you have to restart and can’t never complete the campaign. I’m planning to start another character and if it does it again, guess I’m done. I also noticed that pc is going through the same situation but they have a back up memory for them to get their old save data back whereas console just completely get left behind.

With the latest v1.0.3 update, we have sent some fixes related to this issue. Could you update your game and report to us if you are still experiencing this issue?
  • [PS] Fixed a bug that caused a save to get corrupted when overwriting save files. Old saves might still be corrupted when overwriting (this includes auto-save), so make sure to create a new save file (choose "save as") for any existing saves that you want to safeguard.
  • [PS] Fixed a bug that prevented the deletion of corrupted save files.
  • [PS4] Reduced the save file limit from 32 to 16 to allow for larger files without corruption.
    • If you have more than 16 save files, this will not delete your files. It will only prevent you from creating new files until you are below 16 again. You can overwrite all existing files.

Back
Top Bottom