Corrupt a wish

Users who are viewing this thread

granted, everyone made  wishes after corrupting other wishes and everyone lived hapilly after.
I wish that someone provocate the pope and we get to see the best and most crushing jab in the history of human existence.

Granted, but the jab is from the aggrivator.

I wish that the Ukraine conflict could be solved today.

Granted, Ukraine is annexed by Russia and Putin spends 200 piety and 350 gold to create the title 'Empire of Russia'. Thus, the crisis is averted, and Gavelkind succession is ended.

I wish I was better at Chemistry.

Granted.

Chemistry is replaced by a mandatory cultural awareness class where the teacher spank white kids while giving candy to minorities.

I wish Napoleon won the Napoleonic wars.

Granted, but the Liberal ideals of the French Revolution eventually turn into Neo-Liberalism and SJW-ism.

I wish that I had a crate of Tabasco sauce, assorted variations.

Gestricius said:
Granted, but the Liberal ideals of the French Revolution eventually turn into Neo-Liberalism and SJW-ism.

Granted, but you sleepwalk and accidentaly slurp all of the tabasco and have to be treated in hospital with an almost mortal dysentery.
I wish that in the future, dreams are displayed via a computer screen so you can see the dreams afterwards

RabbleKnight said:
Gestricius said:
You didn't corrupt my wish.
You just stated what really happened after the war.  :neutral:
Napoleon conquering the world and everybody becoming SJW's.

NC : von Hiller

General von Hiller said:
Gestricius said:

Granted, but you sleepwalk and accidentaly slurp all of the tabasco and have to be treated in hospital with an almost mortal dysentery.
I wish that in the future, dreams are displayed via a computer screen so you can see the dreams afterwards

Granted, but the technology is so expensive, that you are never able to afford it.

I wish I could have enough money to buy Guild Wars 2

Cutpurse3 said:
General von Hiller said:
Gestricius said:

Granted, but the technology is so expensive, that you are never able to afford it.

I wish I could have enough money to buy Guild Wars 2
You get the money to buy it but you have to give up electricity to save the money. So no PC or way to charge your laptop without being a power outlet hobo mooching off friends/family.
I wish the Emprah would come back to life and have a Scottish accent.

Granted, but he speaks a Scottish accent by speaking only ancient Gaelic so nobody can interact with him.

I wish all the people in this thread were still active around here.

Granted, but it collapses horribly tomorrow.

I wish I had the money to go straight to Grad school instead of waiting a few years.

Also, holy **** that is some necromancy. I didn't wake up this morning expecting that email.

Back
Top Bottom