Corpse kicking - VOTATION

How do you rate the player that performs a corpse-kicking action?

• Greatly skilled and cool-in-da-school

Votes: 61 33.7%
  • Cool fellow somewhat skillful

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Badarse but lacking maturity and even skill

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Kid with troubles

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • Village idiot

Votes: 36 19.9%
  • rat

Votes: 26 14.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd rather see the vote about the guys that will stand on your body, swinging their sword into you for 30 seconds.

It's good to know you can be an achievement for somebody else.

cleric.gif

Top ratings vary from "greatly skilled and cool in the school" to "village idiot". Make up ur minds homies

BY A VAST MAJORITY, IT'S BEEN DECIDED THAT THE PLAYER WHO PERFORMS CORPSE-KICKING ACTION IS...

Greatly skilled and cool-in-da-school

thread served its purpose.

Sloth said:
But what if person kicks own corpse? o_O
Then they need to start playing Battle.

Orion said:
I'd rather see the vote about the guys that will stand on your body, swinging their sword into you for 30 seconds.

It's good to know you can be an achievement for somebody else.
Haha, this is such a "sticks and stones may break my bones" response.

Corpse kicking is brilliant because you're dead and you can't do anything, they can't even read your messages until the next round. It's immediately irritating because you're already annoyed from the death.

It works best because you know they're smug about the kill and you can't turn the other cheek or ignore them. And them knowing that you can't do that makes it even more irritating because it's like they don't even care what you think. Ultimate ungentlemanly disrespect. Cuts far deeper than a teabag even.

The practice of kicking bodies is a respectable and time honoured one. Nothing better than killing someone who ran away/back-pedalled/was a rat and then kicking their body, so satisfying.

Personally I am honoured if someone does it to me, usually means I have been frustrating enough for them to drive them to it.

I don't see why you find it annoying that someone runs away?
If I see a group of 5 to 10 guys coming my way, I usually leg it and hope for teammates to appear.
It makes perfect sense to me from both my perspective as well as the team perspective, it is not very good for the team to just suicide into there.

MaHuD said:
I don't see why you find it annoying that someone runs away?
If I see a group of 5 to 10 guys coming my way, I usually leg it and hope for teammates to appear.
It makes perfect sense to me from both my perspective as well as the team perspective, it is not very good for the team to just suicide into there.

I have no problem with people running when faced with superior numbers, obviously that makes sense, the problem is that people run when they outnumber you! I have seen many situations where multiple opponents will back down and run when they have the advantage, infantry refusing to fight 1v1 etc... Just the other day me and Deacon went towards the stairs to the tower on Verloren, 5 guys came down, saw us then pegged it back into the tower.

I play on IG at least in part to get practice and stay good at the game so it is frustrating as an infantry when players won't even engage you and just run off. I understand that people want to play their own way and they are free to do that, but it's frustrating just the same because I don't want to spend multiple rounds just running after people.

In any case this is off topic, kicking bodies is good hearty fun :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom