Coronavirus will make it profitable launch or disaster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Well i was just curious about that!
Some areas as transport, sells, turism have totally stop. And at the same time u have a lot of people too just staying home playing a lot and spending money on it.
I think will be a succes anyway, too much people cuarentine :smile:

Think it would have been a succes anyhow, but can for sure see how sales could go up since People Are forces to stay at home :lol:

I for one Will now have to stay at home until 14 April.. So just waiting for the 31'st :grin::grin::grin:

What you've got to consider that some of these ppl who are staying home have also lost their jobs due to the company they work for shutting down, so those ppl may not have alot of spare money to spend atm.

I've just lost my job because the company i work for has had to shut down due to coronavirus. so no job = no income..

So tbh i dont think i will be able to afford Bannerlord until i find a new job, which currently is gonna be hard because so many buisnesses are shutting down or being ordered to shut down and definately NOT taking on new staff. And for what jobs that ARE available, there are so many ppl applying for them the chance of actually getting it are fairly low.. :sad::cry:

Last edited:
As of yesterday, Democratic senators in the US voted down the stimulus package that would attempt to keep the economy from tanking here. A bunch of people are going to be struggling to make payments in general when no government check shows up anytime soon.

As of yesterday, Democratic senators in the US voted down the stimulus package that would attempt to keep the economy from tanking here. A bunch of people are going to be struggling to make payments in general when no government check shows up anytime soon.
Well i guess you know what to do when it come time to tick that box then.. thats if they dont cancel the election too. :shock:

Are you Swiss by any chance`?
Danish :wink:

What you've got to consider that some of these ppl who are staying home have also lost their jobs due to the company they work for shutting down, so those ppl may not have alot of spare money to spend atm.

I've just lost my job because the company i work for has had to shut down due to coronavirus. so no job = no income..

So tbh i dont think i will be able to afford Bannerlord until i find a new job, which currently is gonna be hard because so many buisnesses are shutting down or being ordered to shut down and definately NOT taking on new staff. And for what jobs that ARE available, there are so many ppl applying for them the chance of actually getting it are fairly low.. :sad::cry:

Aw ****, - sorry about your lost job dude, - that really sucks ! :sad:

Wait a sec, Companys in Switzerland shut down as well. But nobody losses the Job.. The Company are not allowed to fire Personal doe the shut down. In Fact, the national unemployment fund pays 80% of all salarys of Companys wich had to shut down due Corona. (Until they can reopen)

Were are you From? and how does your Goverment think the Ecomoy will ever get back to feet if so many Consumer are getting fired? wtf.

Well i guess you know what to do when it come time to tick that box then.. thats if they dont cancel the election too. :shock:

Dont get me wrong but didnt they stop it because it was about saving a bunch of Megacorps like Boeing instead actually helping the People? and the 1000 Bucks were just a Show off?

Dont get me wrong but didnt they stop it because it was about saving a bunch of Megacorps like Boeing instead actually helping the People? and the 1000 Bucks were just a Show off?
It would have reimbursed independent businesses, like the one I work for, for extended PTO so that people under quarantine who are laid off can get 100% pay during the quarantine instead of 60% through an overloaded/broken unemployment system. It was a purely political move.

It's true though, the money going to the megacorps doesn't have enough oversight encoded into the bill, but at the same time, we're running out of time with rents and bills due in just one week.

Either way, judging by the beta, I think they need a lot of work still. Combat, stability, AI, we surely don't have the latest build but they'll hide behind the "early access" title when people start complaining on reddit about the status of the game.

Speakin for myself i cant afford bannerlord in this situation. Could lose job at any time and dont have much money to spare so totally yeah. But probably wouldnt be able to afford it anyway since those prices for games are rly high nowadays for someone living in a relatively poor country.

Back
Top Bottom