corona? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Family member had to be removed from hospital rehabilitation due to Covid-19 outbreak after testing negative, hospital called to re-admit them lately and they tested positive. Rest of the household developed mild symptoms in the meantime.

I am getting tested myself after an unfortunate Thanksgiving where an ICU nurse revealed to be unvaccinated because "he prayed to God and received the revelation that the vaccine was not for him". My wife is showing mild symptoms so we are both waiting for the results. Meanwhile the guy was fired and can't find another place to hire him, gee I wonder why.

I am getting tested myself after an unfortunate Thanksgiving where an ICU nurse revealed to be unvaccinated because "he prayed to God and received the revelation that the vaccine was not for him". My wife is showing mild symptoms so we are both waiting for the results. Meanwhile the guy was fired and can't find another place to hire him, gee I wonder why.
Our thoughts and prayers, stay positive. :razz:
Seriously though, **** those plague bearers and wish you and yours immunity.
I got my third shot precisely because of the fellow man's stupidity and selfishness. It's a ****show, but by the winter end, we'll all be safer or deader.

Last edited:
Where I work within 8 hours we had 4 deaths out of 14 covid-19 patients, and 2 were intubated (I doubt at least one of them will live).
That was also an extreme day. But we've had a death almost daily, on average, the past few weeks.

Research indicates unborn babies are at risk of dying if the mother has covid-19

Last edited:
Well, I ended up registering for a Pfizer shot. I end up needing it to continue to higher education, and the only one available for first-shotters is Pfizer. Let's hope I don't ****ing die from it.

Well, I ended up registering for a Pfizer shot. I end up needing it to continue to higher education, and the only one available for first-shotters is Pfizer. Let's hope I don't ****ing die from it.
RIP dude. You'll continue to higher something that's for sure.
Just kidding, if you survive the first week you can start making long term plans.

I also have 3 Pfizer "shots". The second and third time I got severe headache, chills and general muscle soreness for about a day. It's very individual, some don't feel a thing, but you shouldn't plan anyhing the day after the "shot".

The exams are 3 days after the shot, so I hope it will be fine. Besides, the risk of heart inflamation is after the second shot isn't it? Not the first.

I also have 3 Pfizer "shots". The second and third time I got severe headache, chills and general muscle soreness for about a day. It's very individual, some don't feel a thing, but you shouldn't plan anyhing the day after the "shot".
That's some serious ****. Hopefully they didn't shoot you in the head.
I had a mild fever after my Pfizer shot into the second day. Not debilitating, but not optimal for work. The first two Moderna shots were similar in effect. At least I know I got a reaction from my immune system.

That's some serious ****. Hopefully they didn't shoot you in the head.
I had a mild fever after my Pfizer shot into the second day. Not debilitating, but not optimal for work. The first two Moderna shots were similar in effect. At least I know I got a reaction from my immune system.
How many shots did you ****ing take? Holy crap. I thought people only needed two shots to complete the vaccine.

In Denmark everyone is offered a 3rd. vaccine, so called booster. Most other countries too, who are far ahead in vaccinations.
The antibodies begin to wane already after about 6 months.
Get used to it. Unless the vaccines get better you should get a vaccine about twice per year in the foreseeable future.

The antibodies begin to wane already after about 6 months.
Get used to it. Unless the vaccines get better you should get a vaccine about twice per year in the foreseeable future.
Ugh... From the sound of it this plague is not gonna end in a few years. I guess I really have no choice but to try for master degree now. It's not a matter of delaying for a semester or two.

Good job, China.

Back
Top Bottom