corona? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

1. You bringing up Clint as a role model for either values or leadership (who knows) is clearly childish thinking.
2. You don't understand why polls are significant and how much they should be trusted. Read this to understand why measuring samples tells us a lot about the total.
This is you being ignorant about basic statistics, which just adds the number of basic things you are being ignorant of, just like a child.
3. You can't make your own definition of populism based on opposition to questions from a survey.

noun: populism
  1. a political approach that strives to appeal to ordinary people who feel that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups.
4. Conclusion: you are a child. Stop trying to talk to adults, it's annoying.

Lastly, vaccination subject is not like "secret contact with alliens" . If you are a good researcher, you can follow, and demand all elements of research in the field. Therefore, you can see if research has red flags or not. So, you can say that if some turkish kids believe to con.theory about new generation vaccine candidates, or not.
What's a "good researcher"?

1. You bringing up Clint as a role model for either values or leadership (who knows) is clearly childish thinking.
2. You don't understand why polls are significant and how much they should be trusted. Read this to understand why measuring samples tells us a lot about the total.
This is you being ignorant about basic statistics, which just adds the number of basic things you are being ignorant of, just like a child.
3. You can't make your own definition of populism based on opposition to questions from a survey.

noun: populism
  1. a political approach that strives to appeal to ordinary people who feel that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups.
4. Conclusion: you are a child. Stop trying to talk to adults, it's annoying.
1# I didn't want to say Clint's himself as role model. I tried to said that US should be the best with improving/sharing values while behaving as in the good character in the movie. Unfortunately, the interest-ist foreign policies injure values while behaving like the Ugly character in the movie. This is my orgininal similitude. So, the US =should be= the good.

Why dont i think it's not the good right now? Why the US is so interest-ist that causing it losing prestige?
Because;
-US tries to end one terrorist organization(ISIS) with another terrorist organization(PKK/YPJ etc), instead of cooperation with legitimate governments. (quick reminder: as i know; Pkk is in terrorist organization list in US. And, again if i dont remember wrong, one commander at US also accepts/knows that -Ypj and other variations- are part of Pkk ) .
-US doesn't help to fix relationship problems between Greece & Turkey conscientiously, legally and fairly. (Whats the problem at Aegean Sea? In my opinion, problem is not hard to fix for the strongest Ally for both counties. But, interest-ist ally policy needs deadlock there.. )
-US, again, doesnt help enough imo as not taking the lead in the equitable extraction of underground resources in the Mediterranean for regional countries.
etc.

Interest-ist policies harmful for values, stabilities, prestige..
Win-win policies based on values are good for all.

2# It looks a bit hard to understand for me. No turkish translate either. I want to say that i'm definetly ignorance at that field, so i can be wrong. I only want to say i dont trust survey based researches much. I just prefer inclusive researches just like researches that based on total elections.

3# Hmm. :xf-oops:

I'm talking with anyone that have words about game or daily common life. And, i share news too.

@eddiemccandless Let me adjust it as " if you go on a deep research" . It was a general sentence.

Last edited:
I took some answers in spoiler, looks more clear now.

Ok. What does that mean?
"If you go on a deep research, you can follow, and demand all elements of research in the field.... "
If you are in an exact field, and if you follow subject closely/check datas from the beginning, and if you demand all the facts about the research as going deep research.. Then, all questions can be answered, unlike many other cons.theory.related.topics at that study. That's what i tried to say.
If i'm not wrong, you already said that it's not exact your field. And, not all questions answered clearly by authorities like FDA, or WHO.

I'm trying to get clear answers to questions that can be answered better.
And, deep/further research needed. Further researches can achive this imo. We can achieve to get (better) answers with vaccination data related deep research ie. . Transparent data sharing, and analysies can help a lot to see if its a real cons.theory or not.

Example: We can learn if cov19 really too dangerous for all. Or, if its very dangerous for eldery people. (lives matter at both sides, but transparent data analiysies from beggining can show us difference ) . This can help us behave like Denmark. What did Denmark do as @Adorno said.. They chosen better vaccine with looking datas. And, if we see there is a danger but only for elder people ( like strong flu ) , we can act different with still thinking elders.

Btw, we need to check also that if PCR was true method to get healthy numbers, or not (with still checking available transparent data analiyses ) .

Last edited:
I took some answers in spoiler, looks more clear now.

"If you go on a deep research, you can follow, and demand all elements of research in the field.... "
If you are in an exact field, and if you follow subject closely/check datas from the beginning, and if you demand all the facts about the research as going deep research.. Then, all questions can be answered, unlike many other cons.theory.related.topics at that study. That's what i tried to say.
If i'm not wrong, you already said that it's not exact your field. And, not all questions answered clearly by authorities like FDA, or WHO.

I'm trying to get clear answers to questions that can be answered better.
And, deep/further research needed. Further researches can achive this imo. We can achieve to get (better) answers with vaccination data related deep research ie. . Transparent data sharing, and analysies can help a lot to see if its a real cons.theory or not.

Example: We can learn if cov19 really too dangerous for all. Or, if its very dangerous for eldery people. (lives matter at both sides, but transparent data analiysies from beggining can show us difference ) . This can help us behave like Denmark. What did Denmark do as @Adorno said.. They chosen better vaccine with looking datas. And, if we see there is a danger but only for elder people ( like strong flu ) , we can act different with still thinking elders.

Btw, we need to check also that if PCR was true method to get healthy numbers, or not (with still checking available transparent data analiyses ) .
Denmark did what they did because they had enough vaccines to cover everyone. It was a luxury that not everyone can afford. Also, here's the answer to your questions:

It's from Yale so I am sure they researched real deep.

5qebwe.jpg

Right..I'm going outside with Yale's [Originally published: January 29, 2020. Updated: October 14, 2021.] informative statements that eddiemccandless shared.
But, is it really closing some of my questions that based on scientific criticism?

+I would like to see better update with more clear/scientific/written after taking & evaluating all critics/ statements from related areas ( Related areas/workers: MDs, researchers, or authorities) .

I don't think that informative statements from Yale contains full respond to critics from other MDs, workers. (And, dont count that there is only turkish doc. There are couple others from other countries ) .

>CriticInfos still around without respond themselves. >> Turkish boy didn't satisfied because of his aim on reachin pure trustful/living scientific information(Even he's an ignorant & thankful for all the efforts for currently reached informations, he thinks that it can be better. )

@eddiemccandless I still do not see satisfactory expressions of criticism. I wonder why scientific critics and those who want to enlighten with science do not come together to advance the research results? I think I can get better answers to my questions with a better update.

It's very possible that the problem is me. however, the fact of scientific knowledge, which I understand simply, weakens existing knowledge.

When i check this page https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/2019-novel-coronavirus
I pause at these kind of its' parts(which related with my questions that appeared from critics around other workers ) :

#1 Full approval for ongoing vaccine [if it's really based on ongoing study, it's harder to force all to vaccination]

"(FDA) has given full approval to use the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine"
It looks like full approval is based on ongoing study at Phase III. Which means that possible sideeffects or other unwanted results may stop using this study's subject, vaccine.

"April 2, 2021
Messenger RNA (mRNA) COVID-19 vaccines have been shown to be effective in preventing symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection in randomized placebo-controlled Phase III trials."
Imo, the linked statements show that as above.

#2 PCR accuracy [this effects how dangerous of cov19, and so, guideline/treatment plan]

Numbers can be more, or less. Is the PCR true method to detect cov19?

#3 Transparency [needed for all proces to make it clear]

"COVID-19 also has led to serious illness and even death in younger and middle-aged adults who are otherwise healthy.
Some detailed data would be good both for me, or critic owners.

#4 Viral test
Isn't it enough just to take an oral sample?

#5 Reaching expected/protective level of immunity with a dose
Standart vaccination periods for all people that have different body/reaction to have a vaccition dose = seems wrong to me. Because, if we have enough level of immunity with a dose. We can wait more for another dose.

These are some questions that i want answers in scientific way. And, these questions don't come from me. They're from critics of field workers.
Hopefully, Yale's next update can/should include statements related with this kind of questions.

silent addition to this post

As the guy talking from some datas taken from offical CDC (etc) services/sources.. Slide needs more important to fact-check. (not to censor. to see if things talked are real, or not )

Wishing all a healthy life and science..

Last edited:
What an obnoxious, cowardly, time-consuming way to spread conspiracy theories. I can fully respect and understand being an idiot, but being an idiot who appends every link with "THESE ARE JUST MY UNBIASED THOUGHTS,,, PLEASE CONSIDER THAT I AM ONLY TRYING TO START A DISCUSSION ??????" made me avoid this thread all year. If I have to see that particular posting style one more time I will definitely blow my own brains out.

He was a victim of society that produces Ancalimons, where truth is not directly observable, but always hidden behind veils of conspiracies. You can choose your truth at will as nothing can be proven conclusively anyway in your world.

A very technical and very long video on COVID immunity. Probably not everyone's cup of tea. I enjoyed it even if I can understand probably about 10% of it, but I am weird.

From what I gather the bottom line seems to be that they found indication that most people develop long term immunity to COVID after getting infected or getting the vaccine (and having both things happen yields a particularly strong effect). This happens thanks to T cells, which murder cells infected with the virus and are better than antibodies at dealing with variants. Multiple labs have been working on these topics this year and seem to have come to consistent conclusions. Again, this is not what I do for a living so I might or might not be getting this right. Either way it sounds like good news.

That is indeed long and dry :smile:

... almost six million people in England remain on waiting lists for elective procedures, “the highest number ever recorded”...
... ambulance wait times are also “at a record high” ...
... the recent surge in excess deaths included “considerable excess numbers of deaths in people’s own homes, compared to the 2015-19 average”.

“This could be because of a combination of factors which may include health service disruption, people choosing to stay away from healthcare settings or terminally ill people staying at home rather than being admitted to other settings for end-of-life care,” Caul added.

“If you look at where the excess is happening, it’s in conditions like ischaemic heart disease, cirrhosis of the liver and diabetes, all which are potentially reversible,” he [Carl Heneghan, an expert in evidence-based medicine] told The Telegraph. “This goes beyond just looking at the raw numbers and death certificates.

This waiting for the Omicron strain to be analyzed for transmission rate and evading (alpha-based) vaccines is exciting, isn't it? ☣️?
While fact-checking antivax disinformation I was surprised to see that Pfizer has a delta-tailored version in testing (Moderna has a beta-tailored one in testing for some reason), but they are happy with how their original alpha-based vaccines are performing against delta, so it's more like a dry run for the next mutation that needs a new vaccine, this time from the South African AIDS mutation farming effort.

Several countries imposed travel restrictions because of Omicron*, and Israel has completely closed the borders.
It's a bit silly, since when a new strain is discovered it's already all over the place. It was the same with the Delta (Indian) variant.
The country first to report on a new variant just ends up being "punished" for doing it.

I like how they skipped Nu and - especially - Xi in the alphabet :iamamoron:
(I think there's a Mu variant, but we've heard little about it)

Belenenses' Portuguese top-flight match against Benfica was abandoned early in the second half because the home side had only six players on the pitch - having been forced to start the game with nine men, including a goalkeeper as an outfield player.

A Covid outbreak had left Belenenses with 17 players unavailable and their nine men were already 7-0 down at half-time.
There's no winning over Covid :grin:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom