corona? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

The arm soreness only lasted for a day, am feeling less tired today too even though I stayed up stupidly late playing the Bannerlord last night. Woo.

We might have killed off a flu clade (group)

... it appears that one of the H3N2 clades may have disappeared — gone extinct.
The same phenomenon may also have occurred with one of the two lineages of influenza B viruses, known as B/Yamagata.

Although, I think it's too optimistic. Once international travel picks up, it will pop up again, like the Kashmir musk deer (thought extinct).

I'm picturing the Dubai airport, passengers unboarding after a 12 hour flight, heading for their dystopian golden cages in a desert wasteland. But whoah, wait a minute, is that a Kashmir musk deer? Where did that little rascal come from, I thought he was extinct!

Robert Malone is not THE inventor of mRNA, although it is absolutely adorable that he plasters that everywhere :smile:. So that was a load of crap, I am going to go ahead and assume that the rest of the material that you shared is about as honest and do something more productive with my time. Thank you though.

There's a reason it was removed. No need to bring it here.
[Replied to a post with misinformation/lies now removed]

The report from the inspector general of the Department of Health and Human Services found that about 4 in 10 Medicare recipients in nursing homes had or likely had COVID-19 in 2020, and that deaths overall jumped by 169,291 from the previous year, before the coronavirus appeared.

Last edited:
Robert Malone is not THE inventor of mRNA, although it is absolutely adorable that he plasters that everywhere :smile:. So that was a load of crap, I am going to go ahead and assume that the rest of the material that you shared is about as honest and do something more productive with my time. Thank you though.
Perhaps he was not THE (single) inventor but was surely involved in the first works of this technology.

I'm not going to waste any more time trying to debate here, information is at the tip of everyone's fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely forgot about this thread and its joys, because apparently when you block someone, you can't see the threads he started.
The assault on Science(tm) continues. I hoped it would dwindle down a bit after the vaccinations proved their practical value.
I noticed that the conspiracy folks are a bit calmer and accepting of vaccines, except for the occasional "but it will make you infertile in the long run".

For those who didn't get to see it, I posted a link to a video removed from youtube which is available on *****ute, called
"How to save the world, in three easy steps"
Moderators removed the post, understandable. I do agree that some statements made in that video can be said to be misinformation, specially on Steve Kirsch part.
I'm glad you at least see some misinformation. So you might be open to critical views.
I watched 5 mins. and Weinstein starts out by telling a lie, with Kirsch then going completely off the rails!

Weinstein:
The data suggests that Ivermectin is something like a 100% effective at preventing people from contracting covid when taken properly.
There are only few studies on Ivermectin on covid-19. Some show potential benefits, others none.
The EMA advises against it and it has not been approved. We need much better studies before anyone should try using it.
(A prophylactic drug that 60% of the time works every time, might be a first in the history of drugs).

Kirsch goes on to say:
"One could argue that if everyone just took Ivermectin for a month, worldwide, we could end the pandemic"
I hope you see why such a video has to be removed for public safety. It is hyperbolic nonsense like that, that spreads misunderstandings.

Imagine you're an engineer building a house, and hundreds of people are shouting at you to use styrofoam instead of bricks because they've heard it's stronger, and bricks are dangerous if you drop them.
I'm a nurse in infectious diseases, and we're working hard to treat people with this new disease, while learning how it works. Stop telling us to use styrofoam.

Last edited:
I do not understand how anyone could fall for something this over the top. Robert Malone is clearly misrepresenting his role in the creation of the mRNA vaccine. He was author in one early paper with preliminary results on mice, and was one of many to provide a small contribution to the actual vaccines. And yet all his social media has the self proclaimed and self serving "inventor of mRNA vaccine" tag. It's even on his Google Scholar (in case anyone was not aware, you choose the keywords to describe your research there, so it can be whatever the author of the profile wants it to be).

If that is not a clear, giant red flag that the man is perfectly fine with misleading you for his personal gain I don't know what else is. Just that should be enough to tell you that this material was not compiled in good faith.

I didn't have any side effects from the second BioNTech dose, thankfully.
Dunno if it was a different needle or if the incredibly charming med student that gave it to me did something different from the fella that gave me the first dose, but the actual injection hurt like a *****. However, no bruise this time, arm hurt for half a day tops and it really was a more like a case of mildly sore muscles after a workout, and also didn't have the feeling of a slight case of the sniffles again like with the first dose.
Well, I did sleep like a brick again. Not the 15 hours after the first dose, but still a good 11. ?

Feeling much better on the next day, had AstraZeneca. Not even a fever like I had the first time. And injection was painful this time around for me too, previously I felt nothing.

Now I can't wait to have it all invalidated because of Delta variant :dead:

According to the WHO that actually should not be an issue (they mention two studies, one with Pfizer and one with Astrazeneca). In general the variants are really not that great at evading the vaccines so far, and the protection is still good, if you have done all the doses.

Back
Top Bottom