corona? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Ehm, i think it's just people admitted to hospital even with low symptoms of corona. Idk if every corona positive test owner takes drugs or not. But, if they give drugs to patient/or corona positive, generally that two drugs are given to patient.

Turkey is willing to be part of winning corona, and asap if possible. I hear some vaccination studies in Turkey, and drugs can be also the part of experimental studies. However, i do think that US also using or used same drugs aganist corona. They shouldn't be that experimental.

I suspect that the choice of recommending those drugs has more to do with politics than clinical evidence. Also, it seems that the Turkish government and medical doctors do not get along.

Although I do not understand every sentence or word, I understood that roughly.

From what i see (from news, television etc), the main thing between Turkey's government and Turkish medical association is that some ppl at association have harmful leaning aganist Turkey & also government's some policies. Thats the tension's source imo.

The other subject is that doctors all over the country, under corona weight, and they want government to taking major measures for their & other ppl's lives. And government tries to overcoming corona without further damage to the economy. That's why docs & government not getting along well nowadays. Imo, government made mistake with following not-universal way at data sharing policy(government seperated pozitive tests in their way; positive but no symptoms/very mild case, and the other: positive with symptoms med-or heavy cases.. They announced the other part of positives, daily, i guess) while announcing corona positives daily. Btw they are going to do more universal way of case sharing nowadays & they also take measures but a bit late..

Well the issue that is being raised in the article that I shared is more about the Turkish government falsifying data about covid, and then threatening doctors who try to share the real numbers. E.g.:

Scepticism over official covid-19 figures is widespread among Turkey’s doctors. “The numbers of just one city, or just one or two medical chambers, are almost equal to the [official] numbers for the whole country,” physician Halis Yerlikaya told Reuters at a hospital in Diyarbakir.

In April, Kayıhan Pala, a public health expert at Uludağ University, in the city of Bursa, was charged under the law against spreading panic, after a complaint from the governor of Bursa province. In a local media interview Pala had accused the government of understating covid-19 cases and deaths. The charges were eventually dropped after a public outcry.

Obviously there needs to be a balance between a complete lockdown where nobody ever leaves home and having everyone go lick subway poles. I get the impression however that the Turkish government is more interested in looking good than actually addressing the issue (not unlike what has happened in the US really).

I have no information to make up-to-date comparisons, and i may express my old infos wrong but, i do remember that the days while minister of health announcing (close numbers at same amount those days) corona positive cases when its about 1200 for all country, and,

Diyarbakır's one medical organization was telling something like this:"only Diyarbakar has 300+ positive cases daily, how can all country be ~1200?"

So, yes, case numbers was not reasonable. But, minister tells that they used different classification (non-universal as i said), thats why numbers were like that. And, today they changing this format in universal style classification. This is how they explain the process..

I connect this wrong classification method to ecenomic behavior of goverment, which is of course wrong. But not that important for me, i'm looking for improvement at general condition & the balanced measures. Still looking what they are doing as a person.

If a doc express a professional warning for all; without any expressions that harmful aganist Turkey or equal universal values --> this is unpunishable, and very harmful for goverment's itself. 1200 - 300 cases fact can be explained with "uncommond classification" but the other one is not unless there is harmful situation.

Now, its almost winter. We'll see how economic & humanist measures will come together. This winter will be hard,thanks to corona.

In other corona-related news, "19 years old dude with team of volunteers" prove that the official Polish records miss 22 thousands cases reported by local stations, so government responded with writing those down into general number, preventing the local stations from ever sharing the data again and creating a mess of a general register that is hosted on .gov page and available to everybody, but basically useless with the way that (partial) data is presented.

Prime Minister Morawiecki mentioned that we're winning against covid as death rate steadily remains at around 500 people a day per covid reports themselves and mortality in general is reported twice or even triple the amount of previous years. But the new infections go down, almost as steadily as amount of tested people. Also, my family member went down the slippery slope and he's now an antivaxxer on top of 'there's no covid', so I assume there will be some serious grievance after we won't visit for Christmas.

I lost some weight while self-isolating, though, which is nice.

I've never heard of that conspiracy theory and so cannot guess how you wish to link it to Covid-19; but please, do entertain us.

according to what supporters of great reset claim, COVID is heaven sent for them to execute the great reset.

some of the subjects are COVID card, universal rating system for rights of people, self sufficient living complexes, not owning anything and being happy about it...

there is actually an old adventure game that looks very similar to this system these rich boys are proposing. But I forgot it’s name.

I am not sharing any sources because that would make them poor sources in many peoples opinion. And I do not want to hurt people by influencing their opinion.

UK has begun its COVID vaccine inoculations from Pfizer. First dose went to a 90 year old woman in Wales, I believe and the second shot went to a 81 year old man in Coventry named William Shakespeare. Both plus the rest of today's vaccine recipients will receive a second dose in 3-4 weeks then after about 7 days they will be 95% immune to the virus.

Last edited:
UK has begun its COVID vaccine inoculations from Pfizer. First dose went to a 90 year old woman in Wales, I believe and the second shot went to a 81 year old man in Coventry named William Shakespeare. Both plus the rest of today's vaccine recipients will receive a second dose in 3-4 weeks then after about 7 days they will be 95% immune to the virus.
Yes, saw this news at turkish TV channels today. Boris J. was also there.

Best wishes for UK & all others. Hopefully it has not any Side effect(because some rarely have).

I've never heard of that conspiracy theory and so cannot guess how you wish to link it to Covid-19; but please, do entertain us.
A plan by Klaus Schwab and his fellow Aspen Davos lizards, full of buzzwords like rethinking fourth industrial revolution in the context of sustainable stakeholder capitalism with more equitable outcomes etc etc ad nauseum.

Confused my high-end ski resorts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom