corona? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Juts noticed this. It's not that simple.
First of all sharks come in many sizes, so the exact number is hard to estimate.
There are also many vaccines in the making and not all use squalene. So for all those sharks to be used, it would have to be only the squalene based vaccines that are used. It's unlikely that all the other vaccines fail.
But thirdly, millions of sharks are already killed each year - somewhere between 63 and 273 million*.
500K is a drop in the ocean (pun!).
And what are they used for? Cosmetics and skin care products - irrelevant stuff, and alternatives to shark oil could be used instead.

tl;dr If you want to save sharks, you should have cried out many years ago to cosmetics companies e.g. Not to vaccine producers.

* https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/13/science/sharks-vaccines-covid-squalene.html

Juts noticed this. It's not that simple.
First of all sharks come in many sizes, so the exact number is hard to estimate.
There are also many vaccines in the making and not all use squalene. So for all those sharks to be used, it would have to be only the squalene based vaccines that are used. It's unlikely that all the other vaccines fail.
But thirdly, millions of sharks are already killed each year - somewhere between 63 and 273 million*.
500K is a drop in the ocean (pun!).
And what are they used for? Cosmetics and skin care products - irrelevant stuff, and alternatives to shark oil could be used instead.

tl;dr If you want to save sharks, you should have cried out many years ago to cosmetics companies e.g. Not to vaccine producers.

* https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/13/science/sharks-vaccines-covid-squalene.html

And, shark is not the only one. Many of animals need care aganist same line at cosmetic companies e.g. But as you can see, the topic is generally about dangerous illness with corona, and its' spread-danger level-cure etc, things related with corona.. So, i try to share news close by this cycle like that news about sharks.

Still i can be aganist all animal abuses, and do we really need sharks for vaccine?

It's totally fine. You're free to post whatever. I was just bringing perspective :smile:
But more importantly, my 'dupe radar' goes off when I read one-sided articles - especially about vaccines.
Someone thought it opportune with a negative story about vaccines at this moment...

Had three run-ins with Corona so far, at work each time. Also each time HR and/or legal decided decided that I wasn't at risk. Isn't it nice that they're looking our for me? :iamamoron:
While they're stuffing our facilities as full with bodies as they can possibly construe their rather free-form interpretation of the law.
While replying to any and all concern raised by employees and/or students with "we're within the constraints of the law".

Last time it happened (i.e. four days ago) I even had local authorities call me to tell me to be extra vigilant about any and all symptoms and please wear a mask at all times and limit your contacts to ideally nothing at all, just before HR assured me for the third time withhin a day (with escalating seniority) that there was absolutely no risk whatsoever of infection and also please don't talk to anyone outside of the company and thank you and this is not a veiled threat.

On the other hand I'll be getting a 500 euro tax-free corona bonus at the end of the month, which is 500 euros more than anyone but the managers of the broke local hospital gets. So on the whole... who even cares.

8L8QSGi.png

The one and only thing I miss(ed) about this place is :iamamoron:, what a beautiful creation.

Not taking **** seriously mainly seems to centre around the lower levels over here. And that is nice...**
Man, it feels* good* to be in a first* world* country*, looking down at the plebs*.
*/blatant lies

**...but it might be because getting half the production line hospitalised tends to be bad for business.

"Excess deaths" is probably one of the best ways to determine the true extent of the pandemic,
and also includes those dying due to a stressed health care sector.

After pretty much six long months of some of the strictest lockdowns in history, my city is finally reopening tomorrow night. Can finally see the farken fellas again :')

Okay, yeah. It's been really tough down there.
Here in Denmark it's still manageable, although new restrictions have been imposed today, such as no gatherings of over 10 people, and no sale of alcohol after 22.00.
There are 128 people admitted to hospitals (and just 15 in intensive care), so they still function normally, although it has required some extra resources. But it's minor stuff compared to many other places, even though we expect admissions to rise.
Businesses are suffering, but people's lives in general remain largely unaffected, all considering.

Last edited:
snipped said:
conspiracy gibberish snipped

I am sorry, but nothing of what you say makes any sense, and you are spreading misinformation in a time when one really should not.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7510705/ on the masks and why they are important.

Michel Chossudovsky is a known conspiracy theorist, therefore I won't even entertain anything he says.

And the reason why I don't is that if we were to debunk every reptilian story that's out there we would be doing that all day. Russel's teapot and all that.

Your link from the canadian report is also fake (the link is real, but the story is not) https://factcheck.afp.com/leak-canada-lockdown-plans-fake

Here's a thorough debunking of your first YouTube video.

The link from the guardian is true, but that has more to do with how hospitals are regulated in the US than anything else.

As far as the last video goes, he is pretty spot on. If you actually watch it, he says that the biggest misconception about covid is that it's a disease that only affects the very old or the inferm. Which is true, but it seems to go against everything else that you are pandering, so my guess would be that you just saw the thumbnail and didn't actually watch the video :smile: . You should, it would do you good.

Edit: one more thing specifically on oxigen levels, http://uknow.uky.edu/uk-healthcare/mask-and-breathe-easy-masks-have-no-effect-oxygen-levels. You can even do this test yourself at home, buy a pulse oximeter and try it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inappropriate behavior
I am sorry, but nothing of what you say makes any sense, and you are spreading misinformation in a time when one really should not.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7510705/ on the masks and why they are important.

Michel Chossudovsky is a known conspiracy theorist, therefore I won't even entertain anything he says.

And the reason why I don't is that if we were to debunk every reptilian story that's out there we would be doing that all day. Russel's teapot and all that.

Your link from the canadian report is also fake (the link is real, but the story is not) https://factcheck.afp.com/leak-canada-lockdown-plans-fake

Here's a thorough debunking of your first YouTube video.

The link from the guardian is true, but that has more to do with how hospitals are regulated in the US than anything else.

As far as the last video goes, he is pretty spot on. If you actually watch it, he says that the biggest misconception about covid is that it's a disease that only affects the very old or the inferm. Which is true, but it seems to go against everything else that you are pandering, so my guess would be that you just saw the thumbnail and didn't actually watch the video :smile: . You should, it would do you good.

Edit: one more thing specifically on oxigen levels, http://uknow.uky.edu/uk-healthcare/mask-and-breathe-easy-masks-have-no-effect-oxygen-levels. You can even do this test yourself at home, buy a pulse oximeter and try it out.

Relax buddy, If you actually read what I said before you turned on your Captain Snowflake, you might have realised that I was questioning it, along with the events currently going on. What are you, a member of the gestapo? lmao

He's not offended. You're taking it personally.

If you were questioning things, then they should be answered now that he's done a bit of research FOR YOU. Thank you daddy eddie. ?

I am so relaxed, I am about to fall asleep. I did read your post, and it certainly did not sound like you were questioning it, which I suspect is why it was removed by a moderator. Either way, I hope the sources I shared were helpful. Other people in this thread have shared useful information, so I encourage you to read through the pages. @Adorno in particular has been very informative I think!

I would respond, but I'd rather not face a ban for expressing an opinion. Had I known that this issue was a hot topic with a "my way or the highway" attitude on the Taleworld's Forums, I wouldn't even bothered.

Back
Top Bottom