corona? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

This is just a new version of measles if you ask me. Can be deadly but we'll just have to wait 2 years until everyone gets vaccinated.

Really irritated with the people wearing masks. Self reinforcing fears on the populace.

[QUOTE = "dijiTurk, сообщение: 9224405, участник: 500065"]
Да, они хуже распространяются. Кстати, еще одно дополнение: инкубационный период вируса был известен как 14 дней, обновленный до 27 *.
(27: Китай говорит, что это возможно)
[/ QUOTE]
Врачи выпустили инфицированных пациентов из больниц ...

[QUOTE = "dijiTurk, сообщение: 9224405, участник: 500065"]
Да, они хуже распространяются. Кстати, еще одно дополнение: инкубационный период вируса был известен как 14 дней, обновленный до 27 *.
(27: Китай говорит, что это возможно)
[/ QUOTE]
Врачи выпустили инфицированных пациентов из больниц ...

Если Китай прав в течение 27 дней, вероятно, да.

If anything, viruses do not live outside the cell, so all your aliexpress packages are not infected, but still I would not open the package without a protective suit :wink:

That's actually one of the unknown factors for now: how long does the virus survive on surfaces?
That determines the need for proper disinfection. (Some viruses can survive in droplets)
I'm a nurse working with infectious diseases, and there are still several traits of the virus we're not sure of.
It's a challenge which means we might be overdoing some things (like hygiene) and overlooking others.

That's actually one of the unknown factors for now: how long does the virus survive on surfaces?
That determines the need for proper disinfection. (Some viruses can survive in droplets)
I'm a nurse working with infectious diseases, and there are still several traits of the virus we're not sure of.
It's a challenge which means we might be overdoing some things (like hygiene) and overlooking others.
Is the virus living on the surface, I thought that it lives only in the cells of living things or am I wrong?

We can't know for sure. It likely survives for some time. In Denmark (where I live) authorities say it can survive 48 hours outside the host.
But it's a conservative guess, which means it's likely much less (<24 hours).
For example an influenza virus can survive about 1 day on surfaces. Most infections are probably from contact (touching railings e.g.) rather than being coughed at (so to speak).
Droplets can be in the air for hours and contain the virus - one of the reasons many people gathered in small rooms is the perfect environment for infections.

Last edited:
We can't know for sure. It likely survives for some time. In Denmark (where I live) authorities say it can survive 48 hours outside the host.
But it's a conservative guess, which means it's likely much less (<24 hours).
And imagine if this virus gets into third world countries where the level of medicine is not at the best level and where it is already full of all kinds of diseases ... But I hope that everything will be fine, glory to science

Pessimist as I am, I think (not speaking as a professional!) the virus hit many places in Africa already we just don't know about it because health services are in a poor state.
Maybe you're right, the media always, are silent about something...

If this virus was specially created so that pharmacological companies make money from it, what do you think?

That may be reality. Hopefuly its not the case.

The virus reminds me some sci-fi movies like prometehous 1 & 2 -> Gods killed other gods with sleeping/ immortal things.

More @Adorno

I heard now, WHO inreased danger level from high to very high :

Last edited:
That may be reality. Hopefuly its not the case.

The virus reminds me some sci-fi movies like prometehous 1 & 2 -> Gods killed other gods with sleeping/ immortal things.

More now, @Adorno

Heard now, WHO inreased danger level from high to very high :
My paranoia is justified :grin:

An addition: UV-C light is killing virüs but it also dangerous for our eyes or body = makes cancer. It's for professional use. Dont try this method by yourself.

+ Some say that Papa is illly because of corona virüs, like some Iranian goverment officals.

Back
Top Bottom