corona? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

A plan by Klaus Schwab and his fellow Aspen Davos lizards, full of buzzwords like rethinking fourth industrial revolution in the context of sustainable stakeholder capitalism with more equitable outcomes etc etc ad nauseum.

Confused my high-end ski resorts.
Ah, I see, thanks. Sorry for replying to this so late- and sorry to Ancalimon for assuming he was promoting pure nonsense (though he is somewhat 'the boy who cried wolf' in that respect)!

What does that have to do with corona? Baking your own bread to avoid shopping (going out)?
Also: what is it healthier than? E.g. a regular baguette is not made with milk, and therefore has less calories.
Its' size smaller than regular breads here(even it looks so cute) i can say that smaller option you have in case of calories/diet.. However, my point was that the conditions for being shelved or elected may not be good for breads @ bakeries or markets (not all but some).

If you dont buy ur bread at pretty hygenic conditions(or if u cant be sure) you can make ur bread yourself. This is the case. I knew that there were some bread machines for home. But, first time i see this cute & easy bread making method(without special machine). It's pretty hygenic. That's the healthier thing.

Turks baking more than usual during lockdown - Turkey News (hurriyetdailynews.com)

Okay. So the hygiene is poor in bakeries.
I bake bread myself. Avoid bread machines. I've tasted that, and it's pretty boring. The texture is bad.
Get a kitchen machine that can knead the bread for you, and there's very little work to be done manually.

In some cases bread can be non-hygienic, yes.. Like; some custemers can touch bread to check if its hot(fresh) or not without a preserved & soft touch. Thats bad &i saw more possibilities that decrease hygiene.. Things can definetly let Corona spread. Very rare, but possible things..
I'lltry the man's method, have similar oven(?) /Machine that in video. I have only that option.

Customers can touch the bread? That's terrible!
In Denmark it's all behind the counter, or - in grocery stores - in plastic bags.
lpGD0.jpg

Customers can touch the bread? That's terrible!
In Denmark it's all behind the counter, or - in grocery stores - in plastic bags.
lpGD0.jpg
After pandemic's start, all groceries or other bread-sellers started using plastic bag for each bread. That's same here. But, it came after pandemic.. Before it was like in spoiler.
OB8Ei.jpg

Some has package, others have not. And, open for pick it for all cuıstomers.

>> Now, all common sellers(unless they are in a place as in ur image) have plastic bag for bread, for each of them.. Thats good step, but SOME groceries/markets STILL have their "pick ur bread" system.. Its bad.

I want to share just one more thing.. Years ago, i saw some birds* coming in & out, wandering around, taking spot inside a medium sized/local mall which has half open barkery. Lol. I saw some other livings nearby the barkery section before. But this was very rare situation..
*House sparrow - Wikipedia
There was a dessert on the half-open barkery table. And sparrows(few) were coming in and out in those days(it was winter). Didn't buy the dessert.

Not some, but all should be careful for these kind of cases. Even bread can spread it.

UK increases lockdown.

Im not sure %100; if the increase of lockdown is a part of preventing the New corona's spread or.. part of getting herd immunity with the help of New "much effective" Corona.

Edit: News tells that ıts expected to last till half of february. Ok ıts more like preventing the spread.

I went to take the test today today. No symptoms, but was about to visit some old people, so wanted to be super sure. Turns out I have it.

LrAvy.png

Back
Top Bottom