[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Users who are viewing this thread

It seems this thread is still on the Top 10 list of the statistics screen, for ****posts, I assume. Sorry, "intelligent discussion".

To celebrate this inane occurrence, I call on Master Inox to amuse us with one of his tales.

Yes. I had done some minor experiments with my followers at the laboratory, and we had used the substance "iodine". It is the sixth element, after water, fire, air, earth and æther. I could see on the security sheet that "iodine" is poisonous, but I saw nothing about how to handle waste "iodine". So I went to the room were we place some waste and looked to see if there was a container with "iodine-ions" in it. I could not see any container with "iodine-ions", and a more experienced colleague had suggested just pouring it down the sink. So I reached my decision - to pour it down the sink. But then, my eyes perceived a container with "ammonia-ions", the seventh element, which is also poisonous. I am not sure why - maybe I was possessed by warlocks/witches - but I decided to open and check if the smell was the typical "ammonia" smell. Of course it was, but this was also more concentrated than the "ammonia" solutions I "normally" work with. When I unscrewed the cork, with my face just a few centimeters away, it felt like someone stabbed me in the nose. So I put the cork back on, went out of the room to get fresh air and checked the security sheet for "ammonia". It was OK, and I have not yet experienced any death or retardation related to this incident.

Goker said:
It seems this thread is still on the Top 10 list of the statistics screen, for ****posts, I assume. Sorry, "intelligent discussion".

To celebrate this inane occurrence, I call on Master Inox to amuse us with one of his tales.
A remarkable feat.

Back
Top Bottom