[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Users who are viewing this thread

pro.faiL said:
DavidMF said:
Unicorn.jpg

Is it you David?

I thought every french looks like him! or am I wrong?!  :neutral:

Would you belive me if I said they faked all of that in a studio? That crater and everything! Sure, you can visit where it "punched right through" but it's all fake I tell you. FAKE!

DavidMF said:
Yes, we're all handsomes. And thats our Army Uniform. You probably never seen any French Soldier, yes they do exist.
Did I ever tell you about the time I met a whole battalion of French soldiers? We had liberated a region that rightfully belonged to our country, and then the NATO forces moved in. After some maneuvering, my squad and a couple other squads ended up behind the invading NATO forces, which in our sector consisted of Frenchmen. We started taking a long route around them through the wilderness to link up with our own forces again, but since it was just an excercise, headquaters told us to take the shorter route through the French lines. Suddenly, we appeared behind them on a road and blankshots were fired everywhere. Then we agreed to wait until a battlejudge (people who decide who dies in excercises) appeared. We took some pictures and shook some hands. But then! the battlejudge never appeared, so we just pretended not to be in the game and drove through the French lines.

inox_ionizer said:
Did I ever tell you about the time I met a whole battalion of French soldiers? We had liberated a region that rightfully belonged to our country, and then the NATO forces moved in. After some maneuvering, my squad and a couple other squads ended up behind the invading NATO forces, which in our sector consisted of Frenchmen. We started taking a long route around them through the wilderness to link up with our own forces again, but since it was just an excercise, headquaters told us to take the shorter route through the French lines. Suddenly, we appeared behind them on a road and blankshots were fired everywhere. Then we agreed to wait until a battlejudge (people who decide who dies in excercises) appeared. We took some pictures and shook some hands. But then! the battlejudge never appeared, so we just pretended not to be in the game and drove through the French lines.

Are you talking about the French Revolution in 2059? :razz:

Back
Top Bottom