[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Users who are viewing this thread

KGuN_.jpg

Yes I'm that bored

... Grow faster dammit! :lol:

Come on. Who do you know that is cooler that us in EU? We're a clan of fun and silliness and umm rape and burly, tough men. Yeah! and ahem, some of us like unicorns. We all love pancakes and stories and campfires and guitar solos and marshmallows.

Might as well post this here so ye people can see.

Goker said:

Anyways, gather around kids! Got important news!

Got some new info on Taleworlds activity. A Turkish game review site interviewed Ali Erkin of Taleworlds. I believe he is a Communications Director. He talked about how Taleworlds was founded and how they came to this day on a 53 minutes long video-interview. Said Taleworlds is now consisting of 24 people. Talked about sales and the help of the community and the importance of the forum.

He also talked about consoles. DUN DUN DUN.

Yeah, said they were doing successful testing on Xbox and Kinect. Showed a video of a guy moving his right arm to raise the shield, left arm to do all 4 directional moves and stuff. Seems to work fine. Though it is not for sure if they are gonna pursue this type of console. Also said that they are improving their graphics engine for PC.

And he ALSO said that a new expansion pack-DLC would be announced by Paradox Interactive in a couple of weeks time. This video was uploaded yesterday, on 2nd of January. Now, I know that this was probably not the thread for this kind of news, but feel free to hate me for it. I'm lazy.

Back
Top Bottom