[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Users who are viewing this thread

Mulek said:
I don't get this Hethwill person, those are not the options that won.

Also, it's pollday, pollday, so call me maybe.

Hey I just met you
And this is pancakes
But this is POLLDAY
So new one maybe

Just saw Project X Movie... Can't wait this Summer. I gotta have another Alcoholic Coma or else ! hahaha...
Nah I would not survive thie one D:

Also No Saturday Poll ?

that-makes-me-moist.jpg

Okay, but do you want to hear a cool story? One time there was a man known for his immense handsomeness and wisdom, who went by the name Lieutenant Craving. Lieutenant Craving was a captain in the fabled Community of Romans, known for their incredible bravery and kindness. Lieutenant Craving led the soldiers of the Community of Romans to many victories on the battlefield and on the forums.

Then, suddenly, tensions heightened. The nefarious Iscariot's Gargoyles wanted to extend their tyranny all over the battlefields and the forums, so the mighty king of the Community of Romans, Crossbow3r, declared that he would garuantee the independence of all the minor kingdoms, such as the Einzweidreiar, the Zulu Hiking Guides, and the 222nd Logistics Battalion. But the Iscariot's Gargoyles' lust for power was great, so they went ahead and attacked declared war on everyone. Crossbow3r took to the field with all his men and women.

For many days and nights they marched till they saw the columns of smoke ascending from the 222nd Logistics Battalion's castle. The Community of Romans ran as fast as they could, and Lieutenant Craving ran fastest of them all, because he was running on top of a galloping pony. The Iscariot's Gargoyles had just breached the walls of the castle when Lieutenant Craving came bearing down on them from a flank, swinging his baton left and right. In the gap that opened, the Community of Romans poured in and kicked butts everywhere. The Iscariot's Gargoyles could not withstand this punishment and quickly routed.

The 222nd Logistics Battalion came out of their battered castle and warmly thanked the Community of Romans. As their king went to hug Lieutenant Craving, the latter's helmet fell off. This helmet he always wore in the presence of others, so the following was a big shock to everyone; his hair was a fragrant blue. Roars of victory were replaced by wails of despair. King Crossbow3r was the first to recover, and went up to Lieutenant Craving and spoke thusly: "Lieutenant Craving, despite all your heroic deeds, I must in the light of recent discoveries banish you from the kingdom till your hair stops being a fragrant blue. Good luck on your future journeys." Lieutenant Craving nodded somberly, tore his helmet into small pieces, and spurred his pony into a wild gallop towards the sunset.

Back
Top Bottom