Cops 'n Crooks RP discussion and application thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi forum.
I’m Tim, some of you might know me already since I’ve been on the Battle for Tihr RP for a few months.
I usually RP on another forum, but it kinda died out so I’m switching to this one for 100% now. I’ve also applied in the new Inductee RP by Pillock.
I was hoping to also start an RP of my own though.
I’ll type down the setting here and then I’ll just see how many people apply. I think we can start as soon as we have six or something.
I’ll also make the main thread and post something in it, but it’s not ment for continuing yet.

The year is 2012. The place? The world as we know it.
Everyone plays either a criminal or a cop.
With cops I mean part of an international agency. (Like CIA or Interpol)
The criminals are real bad ass international gangsters that are on every wanted list in the world.
Everybody starts individual, but as we proceed they can meet each other and somehow become a team.
We keep it realistic, so hi-tech materials are allowed up to a certain level and no fantasy.
Just think about movies like: The Italian Job, The Fast & The Furious, Oceans Eleven, etc. …

Multiple characters are allowed, but should be restricted to one side of the law.
Again: No fantasy!
Solo Fighting scenes are allowed of course.
Have fun!

About the two sides of the law:

So yeah, as said you could be CIA, Interpol, another agency?
You’re on the good side of the law. Your objective is to hunt down the crooks and either kill or arrest them. You’ve been given a blank check so you have authorities in every police agency on the world and your district is wherever it suits you.
Of course the border between the both sides of the law is very thin.

The crooks have only two objectives. Get rich and stay out of the laws long arms grip.
As a crook you are not bound by rules, only by your own principals, which YOU make up.
Crooks must do jobs for getting money. Like bank robberies, heists, do business, whatever that earns them some money in the pocket.

Crooks have a price on their head and there is always some good sport around who wants to give the law a helping hand. Bounty Hunters have no authorities in any agency, but then again, there is no agency controlling their methods. Crooks are just price tags to them. Dead = a lot of money, almost dead= a lot more money. Sometimes it’s not even clear who the real crook is. Cops and Bounty Hunters aren’t really on the same side of the law, but they have a kind of the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend-relation. Once they get close to their target they are more like concurrents actually.

About the characters:

Name:

Alias: (Optional)

Male/Female: (I know it’s 2012, but try not to choose both.)

Looks:

Profession and specialities: (Tell me what can you do?)

Characteristics: (optional)

Bio: (Be creative :grin:)

Name: Tim Pottillius

Male/Female: Male

Alias: Pope

Looks: 1m86, short dark-brown hair, dark-brown eyes.

Profession and specialties: Ex-Interpol, well-educated, knows aikido, good shooter, the guy you don’t want to mess with.

Characteristics: He prefers to make fun out of everything. Some traumas in the past made him lose his compassion and his trust in everything, though he is a good friend to anyone who didn’t harm him yet. He has no fear, at least not for pain or death. Another more annoying characteristic; he’s obsessed with hip-hop and R&B.

Bio: After he finished high-school at 18, he studied basic computer technology in the Belgian military for three years. After that he still had to do 5 years of service as a repayment for his studies. At 23 he was assigned to the 34th Belgian Infantry Battalion as a sergeant and flew over to Bamiyan, a town north-west of Kabul, Afghanistan. (It is well-known for having one of the biggest Buddha statues in the world until the Taliban blew it up.) His mission was to guard a German engineering brigade, but his fighting skills showed off and he assisted US Marines in a few missions against the Taliban.
When he got out of the army at 26 he joined Interpol as an agent. He was put on a case to track down and arrest an organized crime syndicate, which smuggled refugees from the Middle-East to Europe through Turkey and over the Greek borders.
At 28 a mission went wrong and a container ship with 200 refugees on board went up in flames.
He abandoned Interpol and tracked down the syndicate himself. He is assumed guilty for the murder of at least 7 syndicate leaders.
Last seen location is Istanbul 1 year ago. He is considered extremely dangerous and should be approached with caution.

Name:Vladimir Alenichev

Alias: none

Male/Female: Male 

Looks: Stands at 6 feet tall, Very short brown hair and short goatee, Blue eyes (blind in left eye) disfigurement on left side of his face including heavy burns and a small scar. Medium build slightly muscular. Has a tattoo of a prayer in Russian on top right of his chest. He carry's a sliver M1911

Profession and specialities: He is the leader of a S.W.A.T team in the USA, specializes in close combat knife fighting and assault weapons (AK-74, AR-15)

Characteristics: Deep voice with a heavy accent, has a very long fuse but when you push him over the edge he can really get angry.

Bio: Born in a small town a few hundred miles away from Moscow, His father died at a young age from a war wound he was mostly raised by his grandfather who taught him how to hunt, shoot and survive.(Not much is known about what he did before he joined the army, he doesn't like to talk about it much probably something involving crime) He enlisted in the army at the age of 19 at the age of 23 he was accepted into the Soviet special forces (Spetsnaz) and saw combat on various missions in Afghanistan, Eastern Europe and the Caribbean. On a mission in Africa his squad was pinned down by fire from local guerrillas and he somehow managed to escape but his comrades weren't so lucky. without a radio or any means of contacting his superiors he assumed that that the Spetsnaz just gave up on him so he took his weapons and made a living for himself as a mercenary protecting merchant ships in Ethiopia from pirates. During his time on a merchant ship heading to america he was shot in the shoulder and ear trying to protect the ship he eventually stopped the attack but was severely injured the ships doctor kept him alive long enough to get to America and to a more experienced doctor, after being fixed up he settled down in america and was given work as the captain of a S.W.A.T team that specializes in terrorist take downs and things like that.

This is my first time doing this sooooo i gave it my best try  :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom