Coop for Console Online

Users who are viewing this thread

Maxisamust

Recruit
Hello my name is Maxisamust and I've preorded the game on PS5, now I've been waiting for this game for 5 years now and its right around the corner, i am apart of the small console community and would love to see coop become a thing along with other multiplayer modes like building up you player to progress through online battles to buy better armor and weapons, i really hope these things can be implemented into Console

Hello my name is Maxisamust and I've preorded the game on PS5, now I've been waiting for this game for 5 years now and its right around the corner, i am apart of the small console community and would love to see coop become a thing along with other multiplayer modes like building up you player to progress through online battles to buy better armor and weapons, i really hope these things can be implemented into Console

If you're talking about coop campaign then unfortunately that's not happening. TW announced they scrapped that idea during development.

There is a mod where talented group of developers made the campaign coop (and then some), but again, unfortunately there are no mods for the the console version of Bannerlord.

This is the forums where whatever dreams and hopes you have for the game come to die. Sorry bud.

If you're talking about coop campaign then unfortunately that's not happening. TW announced they scrapped that idea during development.

There is a mod where talented group of developers made the campaign coop (and then some), but again, unfortunately there are no mods for the the console version of Bannerlord.

This is the forums where whatever dreams and hopes you have for the game come to die. Sorry bud.
I mean did they say it would be somthing in the future or did they say. No entirely to the idea because that would be the dream and more ideal mode i think anyone would love but yea i guess dreams do die unfortunately

I mean did they say it would be somthing in the future or did they say. No entirely to the idea because that would be the dream and more ideal mode i think anyone would love but yea i guess dreams do die unfortunately
IIRC TW said they have no plans to add such a feature and that this was explored earlier in development but scrapped. This is as close to NO as tw ever will say, they never say "No we will never make a priates and aleins DLC" "No we will not ever add castle building", they say "we have no plans for such...".
The fact it's been a widely requested feature since warband (or before?) and they have no plans could be taken to mean never ever/no interest from TW in doing it for Bannerlord.

IIRC TW said they have no plans to add such a feature and that this was explored earlier in development but scrapped. This is as close to NO as tw ever will say, they never say "No we will never make a priates and aleins DLC" "No we will not ever add castle building", they say "we have no plans for such...".
The fact it's been a widely requested feature since warband (or before?) and they have no plans could be taken to mean never ever/no interest from TW in doing it for Bannerlord.
So one more question before you go and dont get the chance to ask, what kinda multiplayer modes did or do you think will be implemented into the game

I don't know that they are going to add more MP modes to the game. They have captain, skirmish, death match, siege and I think one other mode that is a large battle (?). Maybe someone who fallows the MP will have a better answer though. There will be mods and custom servers for PC, but not for Console versions of the game. You will also need PS+ (or whatever it's called now) subscription to access the MP on PS consoles.

Refund it while you can mate. Game is a wreck

for console, anything

Back
Top Bottom