Resolved Conversation loop with a lord i made him defected.

Users who are viewing this thread

HyperCharge

Section Moderator
Summary: I was supported the southern empire on campaign. We were at war with almost all of calradia(its already gg for us), in one of my travels, i've made a battanian clan defected to southern empire. When i am trying to leave from conversation, it starts the conversation again. I try a couple more times and get to the world map. BUT, when i press to LMB for moving, it starts the conversation again. Should i start a new save?
How to Reproduce: defect a clan leader. in first, i had enough charm and generousity for a critical success, then i chose 2 options and succeeded it.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): I don't think its related to any quest.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: v.1.0.9 (an updated v.1.0.7-8 save)
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Radeon RX 470 4 GB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six Core Processor -3.5Ghz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: MSI A320M Pro-VD-S V2 AMD
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
Have the same issue, in my case the order to end up like this was
  1. Have Clan Leader A attack me, negotiate non-aggression for 10 turns
  2. Clan Leader A gets into fight with Clan Leader B
  3. I want to help Clan Leader B and ride right on top of the fighting but can't because of 1. Wait.
  4. Clan Leader A wins against Clan Leader B and starts conversation with me about my luck running out
  5. Convince him to defect
  6. stuck in dialogue loop opening twice everytime I try to get somewhere else
I don't know which of these steps led to the problem but figured I'd chime in.

Edit: Just after posting I had an idea - I navigated far away on the overview map to try and "unload" Clan Leader A and it just worked. I'm free now!

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom