Resolved Controller Causes issues. DLSS Quality and Performance causing crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Nova4Erk

Recruit
Summary:
How to Reproduce: DLSS Performance then getting into campaign and the crash occurs with controller (xbox one Controller). 2nd Crash DLSS Quality. it interferes with controller as soon as i get into Tournaments. i have Dismembermentplus mods on. but i think this is triggered by DLSS because without DLSS it works with CONTROLLER even with mods. DLSS is interfering with Xbox one Controller (Updated) enabled STEAM Config for xbox and without. same issue. DLSS BALANCE is ATM the only way that my Game can deal with controller. but i dont know which mechanic will trigger even in Balanced any Crash. still not found a Crash at DLSS Balance but PERFORMANCE and QUALITY are interfering. PERFORMANCE triggers Crash as soon as i get back into game. QUALITY crashes if i get into tournaments with controller. in loading screen it crashes.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2070 Super OC Ventus GP
GPU Driver Version: 465.89
CPU: I7-10700k
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2 x 16 GB 3200mhz
Motherboard: MEG z490i Unify
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
Hi, im new to this forum and have just ordered my first pc just to play viking conquest im wondering is ok to play with ps4 or 5 controller ? And if so do you have to do it through steam ? Sorry if im posting in the wrong way i cant seem to get any help with this

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom