Contributions that are greatly appreciated: Models (updated Apr 6 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

well, if you need help with china, this mod is now open source and anything in it can now be used. http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2949 or http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,207.0.html/

Ah -- splendid! There's definitely some stuff in there that would be still be appropriate to the 13th century. Where does it say it's OSP, though?

well you say that, but I couldnt find where it was stolen from. he stopped production of the mod and made it open source on the M&B repository link, second to last post at the very bottom.

posted by AlexDragon on Apr 08, 2012, 05:04:49 pm
MOD IS DEad < add me in credit if u want use anything, ALL STUFF IS FREE TO USE!

zacxx said:
well, if you need help with china, this mod is now open source and anything in it can now be used. http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2949 or http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,207.0.html/

That was a mistake he made few years ago, all he did on that mod was to translate and add some new quests + addons. The mod is clearely not Open source, use it at your own risk because you will also gets banned for it.

Comrade Temuzu said:
The mod is made by that AlexDragon guy so I bet he stole most of the stuff in the mod, I wouldnt count on it being OSP.

No, was made by our Chinese team, please stop saying Alex Dragon mades everything because he didn't. And stop assuming that all chinese moddersw are like that, and no he did not stole stuffs from other mods, we make our models using 3D max and maya, we are bunch of students at university studying Multimedia-design tech, you just sucked to be so jealous at not understand how difficult it is to make models. you're an ******* who talks crap without any proves, shut you tits and stop being so offensive toward chinese modders

zacxx said:
he stopped production of the mod and made it open source on the M&B

False, development is still going, you can search it on google if you like, but i believe its not on talesworld forum anymore

Bloody Wei said:
No, was made by our Chinese team, please stop saying Alex Dragon mades everything because he didn't. And stop assuming that all chinese moddersw are like that, and no he did not stole stuffs from other mods, we make our models using 3D max and maya, we are bunch of students at university studying Multimedia-design tech, you just sucked to be so jealous at not understand how difficult it is to make models. you're an ******* who talks crap without any proves, shut you tits and stop being so offensive toward chinese modders
Damn nigga, where did all this hate come from?

Comrade Temuzu said:
Bloody Wei said:
Damn nigga, where did all this hate come from?
To be fair, we do talk a lot of **** about the Chinese modders.
Sometimes for good reason, but we generalize.

I don't think anyone here was insulting Chinese modders as a group -- and I for one am deeply in awe of their output. But best to minimize accusations of theft unless it's unambiguous clear, I'd think.

Although I would love to use some of the items made by the Chinese modding community, I will not do so unless it's posted on the OSP forum or I have the explicit permission from someone whom I'm pretty sure is the maker. Because there are language issues, I will air on the side of caution on this.

Fredelios has done some beautiful Song armors, helmets and weapons now, so I think I should be able to field a good-looking Chinese army shortly.

nijis said:
Fredelios has done some beautiful Song armors, helmets and weapons now, so I think I should be able to field a good-looking Chinese army shortly.

I don't think so, Fredelios have been offline for ages (Look at his online date), i thinks you are going to use those models without permission it seems. We will report you if we saw those models are on your mod since you are going to do it without permission from from the authour who made those models. Get a better excuse next time, using Fredelios, i lol'd.

Modders have every right to be concerned about the misuse of their items. Keep it up with the unwarranted accusations and abusive PMs, however, and I'll ban you myself.

Bloody Wei said:
you just sucked to be so jealous at not understand how difficult it is to make models.

its quite funny, because that is not true at all, (Depending on what you are making)

all you need is to be able to visualise what you want to make, and have some skills and you could make anything you want, given time and effort.

Check out my newest osp.

Paramerion
3955-3-1363590750.png

Spatha
3955-2-1363401768.jpg

Most items are before the 13th Century though.
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3955/

Back
Top Bottom