CONTEST! Screenshots that make SD & the Dev Team laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Put up your photoshopped, changed or otherwise funny screenshots from PoP 3.  Have fun!  If you can crack up SD and the Dev Team, you will be winners.  Saxondragon is the final judge.

Please put your screenshots in spoilers!

This was my response to a quote on the dev forum:

Noosers,best way to kill Jatu are actually fighting fire with fire,use a honor lance against them. Don't go couching though,use your epic poke skills.You soon start to poke like a rockstar and Jatu fall off their horses like flies from the sky.

HA!

And all of you will feel like the poor sod when they encounter Jatu for the first time. I won´t pour acid over anyone complaining they´re totally overpowered :razz: I´ll just stand there and keep saying "Ye horrible fellas! I told you!" to the dev team.

@Abyss, the chap misses the toothpick, rusty kitchen knife and loincloth. Had he had such equipment I´ve had bet on him. That way all I can say is happy journey into the afterworld to him.

"                      LAUREN
          This..it--it's fake.  It's all for you.

TRUMAN
          I don't understand.

LAUREN
          An--and the sky and the sea, everything.  It's a set.
          It's a show."

mb5.jpg

We've all heard the rumors about the gods talking to people and weirding them out, but only some of us are professional enough to get divine memos:

PoP1.jpg

This one didn´t make the dev team laugh but cry - and that was the reason why it was invented as you get it only if you haven´t got a free item slot for the manifestion of Ullr Vetr.

In other news, someone should have listened more carefully before deserting to work for Syla Uzes. The next advice he got was a javelin in the ear.

pop3.jpg

Either that, or jealousy over the shinier armor and gear proved fatal.

Upload it to imageshack.us

It'll give a long code saying "forum code" alongside some more codes,just copy and paste the forum code to your post,and you're good to go.

~Ãbyss

Gack. I don't have time, I gotta run out. But the image is of a Ravenstern Warden standing on the very edge of a thatched-roof cottage, swinging his longsword down to try and hit the Sarleon army gathering beneath him. Thought it was an interesting display of accidental AI heroism  :razz:

this is an ancient and royal bloodline dating back 2000 years when they didnt have bleach to clean up their killings

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i believe this one is self-explanitory...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(note the play on words in the 1st pic :smile: i thinks its creative...
the second is just kinda stupid but couldnt help myself

This thread is for funny screenshots, photoshopped, etc. like the first one Noosers posted, which Gerhart did.  Please only post funny and/or altered to be funny screen shots here and don't post a gazillion comments.  This thread is for funny Screen Shots.
After a suitable interval, we'll announce the winners.  So far, Gerhart is miles ahead.

Money is no longer a problem for me in Pendor. Found a sponsor for my campaign.

mb3dv.jpg

Some of my campaign slogans...

The first thing you should ask the enemy: "Sigismund wears Adidas, do you?"

Sigismund : "Wear Adidas... or die!"

Julia : "I love my Adidas battle gear! Can't live without them!"

Ansen : "I prefer Adidas shields, fast and durable."

Diev : "With my Adidas gear, I never miss a target."

:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom