Contest: Guess the release date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess:  07/12/2019
Reasoning: I had a vision.
Persons I would like to thank: Myself for casually searching for medieval games in steam back in 2008. Got Mount & Blade's demo and played for 200 hours till I finnaly admited it was an unique game.

My Guess:  12/11/2019
Reasoning: Drop dead date to capitalize on holiday sales for this FY.
The person I would like to thank:  Dave Arnson - for seeing what was not there.

My guess:  16/04/2020
Reasoning: It is the release date of Cyberpunk 2077. The video game from CD Projekt RED and CD Projekt. CD Projekt is being credited in Warband.
I would like to thank: TaleWorlds, CD Projekt RED, CD Projekt and the people who are making this contest!

My guess: September 30th 2019
Reasoning: IIRC, the warband MP beta lasted about 3-5 months. Taleworlds has more resources and better tech now, so I think that 3 months of testing and addressing issues is fair. Furthermore, the game can't be incomplete if it's going into beta.

Thanks to everyone participating! Good amount of people chimed in it seems like.

First place winner will be getting a Free copy of Bannerlord as mentioned in the OP. Make sure you read the rules thought on how it works =) just a friendly reminder!

~Lawrence~ said:
Thanks to everyone participating! Good amount of people chimed in it seems like.

First place winner will be getting a Free copy of Bannerlord as mentioned in the OP. Make sure you read the rules thought on how it works =) just a friendly reminder!
So what if everyone is wrong? Does the winner with the closest date win the Game? You probably already explained this so sorry for the repeat

My guess:  32/13/2077
Reasoning: A Shot in the Dark
Persons I would like to thank: Honestly, I think the closed beta will be in the coming weeks, the public beta will be before or after gamescom, and the release will be in the next spring or at the end of the year?

Well, my heart (so I'm wrong) tells me that it'll come out around  the 14th November 2019, but that's probably just a fool's hope, it's more likely to come out during 2020 unfortunately.

My guess:  15/10/2019
Reasoning: I took a calendar, ripped out all the pages, taped them to my wall, blindfolded my son, spun him around 3 times, and had him shoot a suctioncup-tipped dart with a nerf gun, and this is the date that it hit.
Persons I would like to thank: My son for bustin' a cap on this date

Kniggit said:
My guess:  15/10/2019
Reasoning: I took a calendar, ripped out all the pages, taped them to my wall, blindfolded my son, spun him around 3 times, and had him shoot a suctioncup-tipped dart with a nerf gun, and this is the date that it hit.
Persons I would like to thank: My son for bustin' a cap on this date
The one the prophecies spoke of. The bringer of The Lord. The Lord of Banners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom