construction stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

hey guys, been trying to construct something at my new city for 3 months but all it ever says is completion 1 day no matter what. thrown about 20k at it and had a gov in there the whole time but no changes. any ideas?

its pretty low, like 18 or something, its flashing red but cant seem to improve that either. cant increase militia, loyalty or any of the sub options all display 0.0 change rates for each :sad:

would more troops help with this? im poor atm, and been struggling to afford more so far...

its pretty low, like 18 or something, its flashing red but cant seem to improve that either. cant increase militia, loyalty or any of the sub options all display 0.0 change rates for each :sad:

would more troops help with this? im poor atm, and been struggling to afford more so far...
Yeah the issue is your loyalty. Basically the people in town are refusing to work for you period. The only way to fix that is increase loyalty and unfortunately aside from a Governor with some obscenely high skill scores in some areas, the game doesn't give you a whole lot of tools to work with.

Couple of things that would help though are assigning a companion, any companion no matter the skills, that is of the same culture of your fief as goverment. I think you get -3 loyalty with no governor if the fief is not of your starting culture. if the governor is of another culture, you get a -1. If however the governor is of the same culture, you get a +1 for the governor so that can at least offset a bit of loyalty loss. Then factors such as security are important so there is that. For your garrisions, get rid of all Tier 2 and above troops and just put in as many recruits as you can to save money. Also there is one of the projects at the bottom of the screen that if you select it increases happiness. I think it is the far right option. Happiness is loyalty so that might help as well. Still it is very hard to get loyalty to increase without those 200 level skills. I think the 200 level skill in charm for a govern grants +10 loyalty an there is one other skill, maybe in leadership that has a +1 to loyalty buit most companions if not none of them, are going to have these skills or honestly probably ever have these skills without cheating them in.

Honestly Fief management is one of the areas that I feel huge disappointment about. You can only upgrade things and once things are upgrade, your left with almost absolutely nothing you can do to fix or change things that need fixed of changed. You just sort of end up hoping your fief sorts itself out.

Yeah the issue is your loyalty. Basically the people in town are refusing to work for you period. The only way to fix that is increase loyalty and unfortunately aside from a Governor with some obscenely high skill scores in some areas, the game doesn't give you a whole lot of tools to work with.

Couple of things that would help though are assigning a companion, any companion no matter the skills, that is of the same culture of your fief as goverment. I think you get -3 loyalty with no governor if the fief is not of your starting culture. if the governor is of another culture, you get a -1. If however the governor is of the same culture, you get a +1 for the governor so that can at least offset a bit of loyalty loss. Then factors such as security are important so there is that. For your garrisions, get rid of all Tier 2 and above troops and just put in as many recruits as you can to save money. Also there is one of the projects at the bottom of the screen that if you select it increases happiness. I think it is the far right option. Happiness is loyalty so that might help as well. Still it is very hard to get loyalty to increase without those 200 level skills. I think the 200 level skill in charm for a govern grants +10 loyalty an there is one other skill, maybe in leadership that has a +1 to loyalty buit most companions if not none of them, are going to have these skills or honestly probably ever have these skills without cheating them in.

Honestly Fief management is one of the areas that I feel huge disappointment about. You can only upgrade things and once things are upgrade, your left with almost absolutely nothing you can do to fix or change things that need fixed of changed. You just sort of end up hoping your fief sorts itself out.
Second from the right, It has "Feasts" in it's name.

Back
Top Bottom