Need More Info Constant stuttering and frame drops on campaign map and in battles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: I played this game a few months ago, and don't recall any performance issues, but since I got back into it the game has been near unplayable.
It will drop from 120 fps, to 100 fps, to 60 fps, to 30. The frames are constantly jumping and dropping, whether on ultra, or the lowest possible settings.
It also states in the task manager that Bannerlord is using 100% of my gpu, even on the lowest settings.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1660TI
GPU Driver Version: 466.47
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GH (currently running at 3.3 GHZ)
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: Razer DA530
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung T7 500Gb SSD

Summary: I played this game a few months ago, and don't recall any performance issues, but since I got back into it the game has been near unplayable.
It will drop from 120 fps, to 100 fps, to 60 fps, to 30. The frames are constantly jumping and dropping, whether on ultra, or the lowest possible settings.
It also states in the task manager that Bannerlord is using 100% of my gpu, even on the lowest settings.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1660TI
GPU Driver Version: 466.47
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GH (currently running at 3.3 GHZ)
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: Razer DA530
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung T7 500Gb SSD
In the in-game-settings, make sure that the 1660 GPU is selected and not the built in Intel GPU.

I always try playing without anything open besides maybe spotify, and according to task master the game takes up pretty much all of the gpu.
Yeah, I have OBS, but I don't stream or record the game if that's what your asking.

Back
Top Bottom