Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

gsouhsehr

Sergeant
Summary: Since this afternoon I am constantly seeing the packet loss symbol coming up on the left and my Ping is at about 30 - 40 instead of the previously usual ~25 (which is already much higher than it has been a few months back). A few hours ago I didn't have any issues of that sort. This only began at around 16.00 GMT+1. Heavy lag is coming along with it. The game is pretty much unplayable in Multiplayer like this.
How to Reproduce: Play Multiplayer
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version: 496.76
CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send me the file via email to arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!

It seems like if I play at around 11.00 GMT +1 my ping is just fine and there is no packet loss. I can play the game normally. But anything after like 13.00 GMT +1 I have constant packet loss and increased ping as described above.

I experienced this too today. It seems a lot of people are experiencing it. It feels like delay, or lag but I think its packet loss, fps drop and high ping.

Same issues at my end again. It seemed to be solved someting like a week ago as I stated in this post (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/eu-servers-constant-ping-spikes.447877/)
However, now I do not get the packet loss symbol, but evening times my ping is around 80-90 whereas in the afternoons it is 40-50. Most of the times I the ping is jumping from lower to higher values. Strangely enough, if I try to connect with VPN, my ping becomes playable (50is) but the packet loss symbol is constantly on.

Problem was solved for me from mid December until today, January 6. Now I am not only experiencing packet loss but my ping is also consistently at 50 - 60 instead of 20 - 25. MP is pretty much senseless for me with this as it's almost impossible to block even badly executed strikes.

Since yesterday the previously described problems are back - delay, animations not fitting to what's actually happening, rubberbanding, lag, stutter, the whole package. Occasionally I can see the packet loss symbol. The problems occur as well when it is not showing, though. It doesn't really make a difference or at least I don't notice any. Game is unplayable in MP like this.

Ping looks like it's above 200, with packet loss icon. In game reporting state 30, but i can tell how laggy and rubberbandy it is, and i had less lag on asian servers. Can't connect to mp anymore, so it's not biggest issue atm.

Back
Top Bottom