Conspiracy Quest thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

After playing this quest for quite a while, I have come to the following conclusions ..

(1) It's too repetitive ! There's only 3 quests types, Hideout, caravan and army, these repeat annoyingly.. Where is the "Kill" conspiracy leader ?
(2) Quests are given too frequently. I just finished one quest and before I got home, I was given another one. Ignore the fact I'm at war with 2 kingdoms. There's little time to do anything else.
(3) Players need the option to exit the Unify the Empire quest, at any time. Selling / giving (without joining faction) the Banner to another Lord maybe ?
(4) Istiana's Unify the Empire quest asks for " 2/3 empire settlements ". I have a city and a castle, yet nothing is happening ?

Last edited:
2/3 means 66,(6)% of existing empire towns and castles - not just 2 or 3 of them :grin:

LOL! Well that's not going to happen in my life time ..

I thought 2 was starting point of world domination, 3 was confusing. Does anyone use factions anymore ? Aussies stopped using them in the 1970s

SOku

Sergeant
It is used every day here that it would take too long to list, the real question is why Australia ditched the use of it.

Antaeus

Sergeant at Arms
LOL! Well that's not going to happen in my life time ..

I thought 2 was starting point of world domination, 3 was confusing. Does anyone use factions anymore ? Aussies stopped using them in the 1970s

Last I saw, 2/3 of Australians knew what fractions are. The other 2/3 voted for Clive Palmer.

In all seriousness... If you stick around and join an Empire faction, you'll get your 2/3 well before your kids inherit. The way factions declare war, it's hard not to conquer the empire if you play for more than half a decade.

Madeloc

Recruit
After playing this quest for quite a while, I have come to the following conclusions ..

(1) It's too repetitive ! There's only 3 quests types, Hideout, caravan and army, these repeat annoyingly.. Where is the "Kill" conspiracy leader ?
(2) Quests are given too frequently. I just finished one quest and before I got home, I was given another one. Ignore the fact I'm at war with 2 kingdoms. There's little time to do anything else.
(3) Players need the option to exit the Unify the Empire quest, at any time. Selling / giving (without joining faction) the Banner to another Lord maybe ?
(4) Istiana's Unify the Empire quest asks for " 2/3 empire settlements ". I have a city and a castle, yet nothing is happening ?

I have forgot this quest.

When you are at war, and they send you stopping a caravan at the other side of the map - which is usually achievable - but as I said when you are at war, you cannot decently treat all threats at the same time : ennemies and conspirators, especially because it is often far from the areas you are busy in.

I once took the non-imperial choice : the 3 empires simultenaously declaring war + these quests, not feasable.
Already you need to be very strong to lead war against two factions at the same time. So three, + the conspiracy quests... I want to have fun, not stress :wink:
Well the game still let us the choice to do or not this quest... at the moment, my choice is made :smile:

The ability of small players to SELL the banner to major kingdom - For a castle ! would be a win-win. Lord gets his banner, small player gets his settlement to become a kingdom.

Top Bottom