Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

SellSword

Recruit
In the open world Conspiracy Mountain bandits will respawn a infinite amount of times until you personally deal with them I did not notice this until I started seeing a bunch of my parties getting captured by the bandits and I saw a party kill the bandits it hit 0 only to go back to full units again and wipe out my party. This is a serious issue because it will affect how many parties I have at my disposal especially during war time. Fairly game breaking.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.

We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have this issue too.

when Other party that not you attack them the bandit party will get kill but when it reach 0 it will keep respawn until you deal with them personally.

I just got this quest - and i cant attack these bandits. When my army goes into contact with any of spawned bandits army - it "glues" to it and move with bandits around the map. have no way to attack them and fight.
Solution? Alt-tabbing few times to write this post resolved issue. Oo

Back
Top Bottom