conspiracy mission ruined my game

Users who are viewing this thread

Doing a quest = campaign laid to rest

I can :smile:
But I never do the main quest (exceptt once) it's much better to just do everything at your own pace in your own way.
I agree but they should eliminate the conspiracy quest (which is plain and simple annoying) from the game. After we rescue our family, let it be and allow us to play as we want (a little like in Warband)
the other problem signalled on this thread is the incredibly unbalanced force of the Khuzai which needs to be fixed

Of the 3 Imperial Factions, I like the West the most. It’s core towns are fairly well protected and tend to avoid attack being a great place to set up your shops, with a variety of profitable options. Caravans tend to do okay as well, so if you can blitz a caravan and shop in that region before even hitting Clan Tier 1 (you start at 0 now right?)

As others have said, it’s EA so saving often and general understanding your game can, and will, get nuked, has to apart of the approach. Otherwise, you just need to wait for release.

So if I don't unify the empire in a stressful time trial ... Does everyone declare war on me at once? Is this a joke? I know this is due to the Arzagos conspiracy. But if you are going to implement Arzagos to succeed in his conspiracy and everyone declares war on me ... You could have implemented a way to stop the conspiracy.

I just trashed a long hours campaign, and honestly I've gotten so angry that I don't feel like playing the game again until you implement a way to stop the conspiracy.

I like being able to play at my own pace, as I did in warband, not a stressful time trial poorly implemented. If you are not going to give a way to stop the conspiracy ... Then you do not imply the success of the conspiracy, all it does is ruin the game.

I know I repeat myself. But honestly, I do not understand not to implement a way to stop the conspiracy, but to implement what happens if you cannot stop it. What are they thinking? What is the point? Getting frustrated? I dont get it.
I totally agree with you that this quest ruins the game and should be removed until it is fixed. It is also making me absolutely hate the game.

I totally agree with you that this quest ruins the game and should be removed until it is fixed. It is also making me absolutely hate the game.
While I get that it is very frustrating I would say just rescue your family and ignore the rest of it until it gets fixed. I really have no idea why they put a quest like this in a sandbox game. It's fine to have a main/starter quest for new people to introduce them to the basics of gameplay but this goes far far far beyond that and is actually annoying.

While I get that it is very frustrating I would say just rescue your family and ignore the rest of it until it gets fixed. I really have no idea why they put a quest like this in a sandbox game. It's fine to have a main/starter quest for new people to introduce them to the basics of gameplay but this goes far far far beyond that and is actually annoying.
Can you still begin a kingdom of your own without triggering the quest? Can I make my kingdom without taking the banner?

Can you still begin a kingdom of your own without triggering the quest? Can I make my kingdom without taking the banner?
yes, you just need clan tier 4.

if you dont know the main quest i understand the frustration after playing hours of getting the army you want, the money you need and finally some fiefs and in an blink of an eye you are just lost.
but if you know it, you know how to prepare yourself to withstand this war.
i will give it a try when i finally can get to this point without making new campaign because of new patches and bugs. i´ve learned a lot of techniques to get fast level ups, fast and big money (without the smithing exploit) and enjoy the slow paste in the beginning, to build up your army and making your mercenary contracts when you are ready.

Back
Top Bottom