Console Version 1.03 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Good (and a bit surprising) to see the console version getting updates.  Any plans in the future to add other things, like the dlc, or maybe console commands?

This has made the autosave issue even worse on PS4. It now lags before showing the map instead of after. Playing this game without autosave can be very frustrating. I haven't been able to play this game since the patch to disable autosave was released.

Jdkunya said:
Good (and a bit surprising) to see the console version getting updates.  Any plans in the future to add other things, like the dlc, or maybe console commands?

Yaaaaaas! It'd be nice to try out my hand at firing a musket in the game. Sadly I lack a computer current/powerful enough to even run most games. PS4 version was a snap decision but I don't regret it. Especially if there's a hope of DLC.

I've talked to a lot of my friends and they all wished mount and musket was on the console. It would be good to do this because we have organized clans that have organized line battles and that's basically what the DLC is used for.

Hey taleworlds workers I would like to say that you should port in Neopolionic wars DLC because there are a lot of clans now that are using regular mount and blade to reenact mount and musket because we really want it so plz do soon and if your already working on it thank you.

I would love to have dlc. I'm sure Taleworlds can do it. Fallout 4 has dlc and mods they were able to do it for consoles...

I know you think consoles lack the bulk of a PCs processing or memory but a consol is more focused with nothing going on in the background the processing and memory for a game on consol is way better and the file size of this game is so tiny it doesn't cause even the slightest blip in my memory and runs so smoothly I can cut a horse in full charge down with perfect timing to avoid a lance we need the consol commands to get the full access to the game we payed for I hope you care enough about your consol fans to implement a system and don't worry about controller space you don't have a 10th of the controllers functionality in use yet you can combine buttons for functions even just to open a menu where we can type with the consoles keyboard so that we get full value out of this otherwise fantastic and unique game

Why does no one like the Kahn’s

FrankElliott said:
Hi all!

1.03 for the consoles is a hotfix which addresses the crashing some users were experiencing on 1.02. Sorry for the inconvenience and let us know if this has resolved issues for you.

Thanks!

Personally i'd like to see Viking conquest go to Xbox, and PlayStation. And there's A lot of people in the community that have brought the DLC topic up. Please consider it.

does anyone know if there will even be anymore updates too console warband, hopefully they do and add things like cheats or something i’m a relatively new player to war and only on ps4 my bum pc can’t even run it but anyways we should get this update tbh

CheifBungholio said:
Why does no one like the Kahn’s

FrankElliott said:
Hi all!

1.03 for the consoles is a hotfix which addresses the crashing some users were experiencing on 1.02. Sorry for the inconvenience and let us know if this has resolved issues for you.

Thanks!
i know right, sanjar is a jerk but their horsemen are god tier

Back
Top Bottom