Users who are viewing this thread

So by release they mean the full release, not ea?
There's no EA for consoles. The earliest could possibly be at full release of PC version but that seem very illogical. If they're putting 100% into finishing the game for PC how can they be working on a console port at the same time? Sure it would be possible but unlikely. Realistically a console release would be 2.5 years from now, no sooner and possibly much,much later.

Remember they have no real deadline for finishing the game. They can keep working on it in EA for a decade if they want.

If not someone post a link to a stream so this lowly pesent can watch this games glorious launch while tasting my salty tears...

Am I totally missing something or is this game not available on console? Everything I read said that it would be released today on PC and all major consoles.

I am a ps4 player and i love this game i played warband on ps4 to last night i sat hoping it was coming out on ps4 sat and watch the stream timer tick down me thinking is the wait finally is finally over do i get to expeierence this game from the comfort of my couch with my controller in my hand and maybe a lil bit of music playin eat a couple of edibles get nice and high but noo people spread fake news saying early access coming out on ps4 to so i sat there quite sad. When does full release happen? Years or months or weeks or what?

Once the PC version is feature complete, talks of a console port will potentially happen. Although I don't work at TW or have any info put as a guess it may be years.

Once the PC version is feature complete, talks of a console port will potentially happen. Although I don't work at TW or have any info put as a guess it may be years.
I swear i heard the completed version of the game will come out same time on console as a way to reach more players and they cam make mods available on console i dont understand why they would keep a gem of a video game
Like this away from so many fans of the franchise such as myself and others i know this game has to be on console

I swear i heard the completed version of the game will come out same time on console as a way to reach more players and they cam make mods available on console i dont understand why they would keep a gem of a video game
Like this away from so many fans of the franchise such as myself and others i know this game has to be on console

I could well be wrong, after some research Callum the community manager said the team was hopeful to get a console release by the full release of the PC version.

So yes you may be right, and I hope so as much as I'd like to keep it to myself I suppose you console guys deserve it too!

Brooo i been wanting to get one but if im buying one i wanna get a solid one or build my own and with all this stay athime stuff im contemplating actually building one with my dad or smt because ima need it to play this game and probably school have any ideas where to start?

Is there any information on when I’d be able to pre-order the console version? I saw quite a lot of sources saying it is releasing on consoles

They are releasing it along with pc in a years time the devs said it not me check callums post pr private message him they are most likely coming in a year or a year and couple months

Back
Top Bottom