Users who are viewing this thread

I was just wondering if the early access includes the consoles as well or if we will have to wait also is this going to be on next gen consoles as well or will it just be on the PS4 and Xbox One?

I don't work for TW, but based on my experience with the Warband port I wouldn't expect Bannerlord to come to consoles for a long time.

I feel like the way the game is played just wouldn't work well with a console controller. It would be like playing an RTS with controller until you get into battle I suppose.

It will come to console eventually, as they did with warband. But for 99% i doubt EA will reach consoles, and maybe only a year AFTER full release or longer, will you see a console port.

EDIT; i'm not sure what you meant with it says so on the wiki, because i just checked and it only says"Microsoft Windows"

Last edited:
I used to play Warband on Console... I finally made the switch to PC this summer and never been happier with gaming. Warband didn't come to consoles until when? 2017? That's an insanely long wait. Granted if it does come to console it probably won't be as long, but it'll definitely be more than a year wait.

I used to play Warband on Console... I finally made the switch to PC this summer and never been happier with gaming. Warband didn't come to consoles until when? 2017? That's an insanely long wait. Granted if it does come to console it probably won't be as long, but it'll definitely be more than a year wait.
Was it hard how long did it take to switch from console to pc I really like my Xbox controler does it have controller support and does anyone know anyone know how much good pc is? I really do wanna get into Bannerlord but if it isn’t going to come to consoles in at least a year then I’m switching

Was it hard how long did it take to switch from console to pc I really like my Xbox controler does it have controller support and does anyone know anyone know how much good pc is? I really do wanna get into Bannerlord but if it isn’t going to come to consoles in at least a year then I’m switching

No, it was amazing switching. And the mods that went along with it made it all even better. If you have the money to spare, I would 100% advise you to switch over to PC. I don't know if it has controller support honestly but I prefer mouse and keyboard anyway.
A good PC in the US can run anywhere from $700 to $1,400 and much more than that depending on how good you want it.

It's possible to play warband and even original m&b on pc with a controller through software such as xpadder, but there just aren't enough buttons for everything. Also, by switching you'll be able to play mods and tons of games which are pc only.

But I know where you're coming from. I used to be like you. Gaming with a mouse and keyboard seemed like such an alien concept back then. I couldn't imagine giving up on my xbox controller! The first thing I did was google how to interface my controller to make it work with all the games I would install. Some games supported the controller natively, usually shooters, others didn't. Don't worry, you'll get used to it.

No, it was amazing switching. And the mods that went along with it made it all even better. If you have the money to spare, I would 100% advise you to switch over to PC. I don't know if it has controller support honestly but I prefer mouse and keyboard anyway.
A good PC in the US can run anywhere from $700 to $1,400 and much more than that depending on how good you want it.
Is the HP Pavillion a good beginners pc? I was looking at it and it seemed to be pretty decent considering it’s prebuilt I just don’t feel comfortable making one considering the individual parts cost hundreds of dollars alone I was looking at the 750$ one idk if it’ll run it but I hope so also could someone please tell me if it’ll also run total war: Warhammer 2

I was just wondering if the early access includes the consoles as well or if we will have to wait also is this going to be on next gen consoles as well or will it just be on the PS4 and Xbox One?

Early Access will just be on PC. We do plan to release the game on consoles, but I'm not too sure if that will be at the full release or a short time after. Furthermore, we don't have any details we can share right now about which consoles the game will come out on.

Which Pavillion specifically are you looking at? Can you link it?
Also, I would suggest getting an actual "tower" and not a laptop. They're just way easier to install upgrades in down the road.

I may seem to be making som promotion for this cause i said this couple of times in couple of threads. But i really do not. :grin: I was just traying that new nvidia game streaming platform which lets you play your favourite games without need of having rly good expensive PC. They just full released it and its awesome. There is no lag or anything and there is no downgrade in what u actually see on the screen either. I thought i would be upgrading my PC but after i saw this platform i m totally not doing that. U just need basically any PC u have and well decent internet conection and u can play free. U just need to own game on steam or epic and u re good to go. I can only recomend it. But if u have some spare money u can go for new PC. I dont so i will go with this new platform.

Early Access will just be on PC. We do plan to release the game on consoles, but I'm not too sure if that will be at the full release or a short time after. Furthermore, we don't have any details we can share right now about which consoles the game will come out on.

So the plan is a cross-platform release.

This could very well explain the massive delay after the 2016 "shape or form" scandal.

Imagine you have a game that's running pretty bad on consoles and decide to rework your engine from scrap :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom