Console Command

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

HancockT35

Sergeant
WB
Best answers
To open the console its ` and alt. These are very common keys to press when your playing and it is annoying when it pops up when you don't want it to maybe just make it a different key combo.

Beeflip

Recruit
Best answers
alt to see your team, tilde to look around. who wouldve thought people would want to look around for their team

sacom

Recruit
Best answers
alt to see your team, tilde to look around. who wouldve thought people would want to look around for their team
Yeah i am ...
And after i was asking myself during all the game how i can hide the ****ing console ............
Now i know ... Enjoy that new dumbass

HancockT35

Sergeant
WB
Best answers
Its been like a day since that patched and iv accidently pressed the open console command like 30-40 times omg this is annoying.

Craven4

Sergeant
WBNWVC
Best answers
I'm surprised they did a hotfix today that didn't include this. why did they give MP'ers a command console anyways, i don't even see it in patchnotes

Alyss

Master Knight
Best answers
I'm surprised they did a hotfix today that didn't include this. why did they give MP'ers a command console anyways, i don't even see it in patchnotes
ye it's not like we have custom servers lol

Alyss

Master Knight
Best answers
So who thought it was a good idea to put two of the most used keys to open console?

chowski

On probation
Best answers
kick pila
throwable couches
infinite hp horses
10 second bump duration
block delay
any class can ride heavy horse
skirmishers 3 lives 9999 javs
now this...

im convinced there is a planet of the apes scenario going on and tw hq was taken over by rabid chimps and theyre the ones pushing these changes